💜

" I'm sorry jay I know I'm behaving selfish but I can't help it ...." she couldn't complete her sentence and started crying .

Jay pulled her over his lap and rested his back to bedrest . Holding her close he started rubbing her back to encourage her to speak.

He had idea about what was going in her mind but he wanted her to speak and let it out of her system.

Purva had this habbit of overthinking and it was difficult for her to let things out infront of jay . Initially this used to bother him as he can't read her mind everytime but eventually he made peace with it and he helped her to open infront of him.

He kept rubbing her back and waiting patiently for Purva to speak , she eventually gave in and started speaking
"Jay I'm sorry , i know I'm behaving selfish and I'm feeling guilty for thinking like this " she said and started sobbing again .

"Shh Jaan bas rona nahi hai , bas karo " he said holding her very close to him.

"I don't know jay how will I handle this . My job and baby , and it's not even a year to our marriage, isn't this too early . You know today in opd I was just seeing how these little kids are dependent on their mother, what if when my child needs me and I'm not there , and it requires so much of patience to deal with them , how will I handle our baby , how will I know what my baby needs, a newborn toh can't even speak how will I take care of our child jay. " She let it finally out of her system .

Jay smiled a little and held her face in his palm and made her face him while purva was confused seeing him smile while she is crying mess.

"Jaan let's settle this one by one , okay ? " he said and she was still confused but still noded.

"First of all you are not alone I'm there with you untill infinity runs out .
Also we have our family with us to support us and to take care of us and our baby ". He said and she just hugged him without speaking anything and hiding her face in his neck.

"Second thing I'm not letting you compromise on your career front ,and we have advantage over other couple as we are from same field ,I'll step up whenever you need me just like you'll do for me . I want you to excel and I'll be there beside you as a proud husband with our child holding my hand with a proud look on his/her face for his/her mamma. ". He said and purva smiled imagining this moment and he could feel her smile in his neck.

"And whether this is too early or soon for a baby , then let me tell you it's for us to decide whether we want a baby or not . Some societal timeline shouldn't bother us . So it's for you to decide ."

"And when our child requires us we will be their for him/her , infact you overthinking about this whole pregnancy thing and feeling guilty and selfish itself tells that you care for our baby so much even before it's born. So stop underestimating urself, understood ? " He asked and she noded her head in his neck.

"And you silly , you are a paediatrician obviously you have a hell lot of patience to deal with a baby instead I should be worried about this patience wala point. " He said .

She moved her head sideways denying him " you have lot of patience, you deal with me jay and my overthinking , ik behave worse than a baby" she said looking at him and again hid her face in his crook of neck.

"And I love soiling my big baby.Ab aur koi doubts hai iss chote se dimag me " he asked knocking her head and she pouted .

"Jay I'm sorry bohot try Kiya ki overthink na Karu but I don't know kaise, I want this baby as much as you want this , I can't think of aborting it but it's just this silly thoughts kept messing with my mind " she said with tears in her eyes.

He again held her face between his palms and moved his head sideways " nahi ,rona nahi hai Jaan , you know I dont like your tears and rahi baat overthinking ki toh I have told you na ki mujhse aake share Kiya Karo , aage se dhyaan rakhna ok ? " He asked and she nodded her head between her palms which squeezed her cheeks making her look cute and our Jay couldn't control and kissed her passionately.

"Chalo utho ab fresh ho jao and tumhari punishment tumhe baad me milegi " he said and she whined .

Jay lifted her up and took her to washroom. Both of them got fresh. Jay came out , took the kit and handed it over to purva .

She took the kit and closed the door while jay came and sat on bed tapping his feets .

After adding drops on kit Purva came outside and sat beside him and kept her hand on his thigh making him stop his tapping .

" Stop being nervous and agar result hamare favour me nahi ata toh we know what we want and uska procedure bhi hume pata hai " she said and winked.

"Accha ji Mera dialogue mujhi pe " saying this he pulled her close .

"Jay chodo mujhe , chalo test ka result AA gaya hoga , dekhte hai " she said and he nodded and took her inside washroom holding her hand.

They both went near sink , nervously peeping out towards test kit only to find 2 lines.

"2 lines purva matlab positive hai " he screamed with a wide grin on his face.

"Yes yes , we are going to be parents jay , I can't believe it " she said while jumping .

"Jaan stop jumping and come here ". He said and took her in a tight hug then he kept his hand on her stomach and said "hi jelly bean , I'm your dady and this is your mom " he said looking at her
.
They both were looking in eachother's eyes when Jay leaned in and pecked her lips once , twice , thrice and again making her giggle .
" Jay stop it " .

He lifted her up and placed her on bed and hovered over her placing kisses on her face and neck . "Thank you so much purva for this good news ". He said and kissed her lips.
"Thanks to you too " she said after getting out of kiss.

He then removed his shirt and her night wear and stared at her which made purva shy and she turned his face to other side.

"Pchh Jaan don't interrupt me , you look so gorgeous when you are happy and your breasts they have grown a little " he said groping one in his hand and taking other in his mouth sucking and biting it .

Purva pushed him a little only to open button of his pants , this turned him on and he was naked in a second.

They showed how passionately they love eachother.

After their love making they were lying with purva back plastered to Jay's front and they were cuddling naked under their blanket.

"Jay family me sabko batana hoga na kal " she asked.

"Hmmm kal subah baat karenge aur tumhari obgyn se appointment bhi leni hai , filhal chodo yeh sab aur so jao " saying this he started caressing her belly and soon both of them slept.

And their pregnancy journey starts

How was it ?
Was it boring because their huge dialogues ?
Also how excited are you guys for their pregnancy journey ?
If you guys have any suggestions abouts purva's weird cravings do suggest .

Itna badbad karne mein like mangna toh bhul hi gai . Kar dena ha like aur comment.🤭