💜

Next morning jay woke up only to see purva standing infront of mirror putting small pillow inside her top and admiring herself in mirror with a smile on her face.

He got out of bed and took her in a back hug to which she smile "jay I can't wait to live this new journey" saying this she leaned back resting herself to Jay's front.

Jay placed his hand on her hand which was placed on her fake belly " me too baccha I'm so excited for my princess to come , I'm going to spoil her so much " he said with excitement.

"Ek min how do you know it's a girl what if it's a boy " she asked .

"It is a girl" he said with confidence and lifted her up and went to washroom .

After having bath they both went downstairs to have breakfast and also they had decided to tell this news to their family.
They sat on dinning table beside eachother, purva nudged jay and when he looked at her ,she whispered "jay bataye na unhe "
Jay whispered " nahi, tum batao na "
"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai , aap batao na please" she said holding his hand under table .
" Nahi mein kaise batau , I can't do this " he said
Purva got angry and pinched him under table which made him hiss.
"Kya hua jay aur tum dono kya khusur pusur kar rahe ho ?" Mina asked

"Kuch nahi maa muscle cramp tha " he said while purva was glaring at him and started having their breakfast.

They left for hospital
In car purva was ignoring him.
"Jaan sorry na , ignore mat Karo yaar please " he said but she turned her face to other side.

"Purva please baby sorry na , it's bit awkward to say this , unhe pata hai waise that we did it but still " he said and she blushed.

"Jay mujhe bhi sharam aa rahi hai, if you can't say it how do you expect me to say it " she said.

"Okay we will think about it,but abhi ke liye baby ki mamma baby ke papa ko ignole mat Karo pwease" he said bringing smile on her face.
He took her hand in his while driving.

Soon on reaching they started doing their work.

At lunchtime purva entered Jay's cabin seeing no one she said
" Baby ke papa baby ko bhook lagi hai "

He smiled and got up from his seat and hugged her . He made her seat on sofa and opened their tiffin.
While having lunch
"Purva aaj shift end hone pe we will go to radiology department for sonography and then to obgyn department maine baat kar li hai ".

"Okayyyyy" she said and went near his cheeks just to bite his cheeks

"SSS aah kya kar rahi ho " he said and held her close to him before she could run and started pepering kisses on her cheek and neck making her giggle.

Soon after their shift got ended they together went to radiology department.
Charvi (works in radio department and both of their colleague) asked purva to sleep on bed near USG (ultrasonography) machine.

She lied down on bed and Jay was standing  beside . Jay pulled blañket over her covering her legs and pulled his top slight up revealing her belly for sonography.Charvi saw this and gave geniune smile to purva seeing his care.

Once done he held her hand and charvi did USG which showed a pea sized baby and also they heard heartbeat of their child for 1st time . Both of them were overwhelmed listening it and they looked at eachother . Jay leaned down and gave her a forehead kiss.

Once done charvi gave her tissue paper to clean jelly applied on her belly and left form there to otherside of curtain where there was a desk.

Jay took tissue from her hand and started cleaning her.
"Jay kya kar rahe ho, rehne do , I'll clean it " she whispered.
"Aree sirf clean kar Raha hu, tumhe koi problem hai ? " He asked .
She denied.

Then they entered obgy department where they met her obstetrician who was siddhi her best friend .
"Aree purva , tum dono jodi me yaha aaye ho , kya baat hai dost ki yaad aa gai " she teased her

"Woh Hume kuch discuss karna tha " jay said on which siddhi knew this was something serious and she looked at purva and raised her eyebrow , she asked them to have a seat.

"Umm purva missed ..." Jay was cut down by purva "umm siddhi actually I missed my period Nd we took pregnancy test which was positive so we also did a USG scan and we wanted to consult you regarding same "

"What , are you serious , my bestie is pregnant, i can't believe it mein maasi bannewali hu , omg omg " she screamed and hugged purva tightly and purva smiled widely looking at her excitement.

"Agar tumhara ho gaya ho toh kya hum discuss kar sakte hai " jay said seperating her from purva.
(Siddhi loves to irritate jay and tease him , you guys will see in following chapter, hence this behaviour)

"Ok , I'm sorry , when was your last menstrual period , I mean date ?" she asked and before Purva could reply jay replied her question.
She asked many questions which were all answered by jay .
He was not letting her answer , and siddhi was giving her teasing look .

She looked at USG and confirmed that she was 6 weeks pregnant.She explained the couple about tests they have to do in 1st trimester and asked them to get it done tomorrow, hearing which purva was bit afraid but jay held her hand silently assuring her . Also she explained about her diet, exercise,etc.

While leaving they both thanked charvi and charvi hugged purva and said " I must say your husband loves you a lot , he knows you in and out " which made her blush which didn't go unnoticed by jay , purva just smacked her head and said "chup kar "

They left for home and in car Jay asked "kya keh Rahi thi woh Jo tum itna blush kar rahi thi ".

"Kuch nahi aur mein answer kar rahi thi na aapne kyu sare answers diye , subah jab mummy papa ko batana tha tab sharam aa rahi thi , tab bolti band thi " she asked.

"Yes , because your health comes first , uske liye na hi mein jooth bolunga aur na hi sharmaunga , acha chodo yeh sab tumne socho hai gharpe kaise batana hai  " he said.

"Woh sab meine plan kar liya hai " she said.

Soon they reached home , after having their dinner, purva took a gift box and asked jay to accompany her to their room . Jay tried asking her about it but she just sshed him and asked him to see when they open it.

They knocked the door and kishor opened it.
"Are baccho itni raat ko yaha , kya hua kuch kaam tha " he asked

"Ha , papa woh aap dono ke liye yeh gift tha , umm aap ise abhi hamare samne kholiye na and ha abhi kuch mat puchiye  " purva said.
"Aisa kya hai isme bacche " Mina asked to which purva whined " mumma plzzzzz" .
"Ok ok nahi puchti kuch, chalo bed pe baithke kholte hai ". Mina said.

Once they settled while jay and purva were standing beside them, mina opened the gift and both mina and kishor were stunned .
The box contained small shoes , a tshirt with I'm coming soon written on it and a pregnancy test kit which had 2 line .
It was easy enough for them to understand. Jay took purva in side hug and kissed her forehead , he was impressed about how she opened this news in front of them.

Both mina and kishor were elated , mina took her in hug and kishor hugged jay .
"Yeh kab , kaise , oh my god mein kya puch Rahi hu, I Mean kitne weeks beta, Kushi ke mare pagal na ho jau mein" mina said and both jay and purva stood their with shy smile on their face .
"6 weeks mummy" purva said.

Kishor came towards purva and kept a hand on Purva's head , with teary eyes he said " jitte raho bacche , apna khayal rakhna , kisi bhi cheez ki jarurat ho toh mein yahi hu " and took purva in a hug and purva felt a fatherly warmth which made her cry , to lighten the atmosphere jay said "family hug hamare Bina , dekh rahe ho mamma ,  abhi se yeh tino ek team bana rahe hai baby dadu aur baby ki mumma " and they all laughed.

They all came together and had a family hug .

Iam not confident about this chapter . I am sorry if you guys are disappointed