must be love on the brain

Start bij het begin

Fuck you.

Wow.

You must hate yourself. That's horrible. Why would you think such a thing?

Such a shame.

You lay there in bed, getting annoyed by your thoughts. You decide to ignore them. Rude.

After some time, you decide you're not tired enough to go back to sleep. You know a trick to make you sleepy, though. Works every time. Well, it makes your eyes tired so you don't keep them open.

You begin blinking as fast as you can without stopping, continuing on until you physically cannot blink anymore and keep your eyes closed. See how tired you feel now?

Okay, it may not last long, so just.. um.. just don't open your eyes.

Too late, you already opened them. Whatever.

You gently pat Asa's cheek. "Asaaa.."

She doesn't wake up.

"Asaaaaaa.."

Nothing.

"Asa."

Completely knocked out. You wonder what she's dreaming about since she's mumbling something in her sleep.

You lift her eyelid up and see her eye is rolled to the back of her head. She's definitely asleep..

Oh, that woke her. She's looking at you now.

She slowly grabs your hand and lowers it, turning her head away.

"Asa, wake up, I wanna watch somethin' with you."

No response.

"Asa?" Is she seriously asleep already..

You sit up and grab her shoulders.

"ASAAA!" You yell, violently shaking her awake. "BWAAAAH! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT'S WRONG?!" She yelps, blinking excessively and looking around frantically.

"Nothin', you just wouldn't wake up."

"..."

You let go of her.

She blinks at you a couple of times before placing her head back down and closing her eyes.

"HEY!"

"FINE, FINE!" She sits up. "You didn't need to wake me like that, jeez.."

"You wouldn't wake up!"

"That doesn't mean shake me awake.."

"How else would I.."

"You could've waited, y'know.." She fixes her bangs and pats her hair down.

"N-Nuh uh.."

She lets out a sigh and scoots closer to you. "Okay, so.. why'd you want me up again?"

"TV."

"You wanna watch something?"

"Yuh huh."

"Okay.." She scoots over near the end of the bed and turns your TV on. "Sooo, like a movie, or what?"

"A movie, duh."

"Mkay." She flips through the channels, going past cartoons and some commercials playing. She skips by a news station, pauses for a moment, and goes back.

"..."

"U-Um.. Y/N.."

"Huh?"

"C-Come here.."