Jake wasn't even sure how he had won, but he knew better than to question it.

He quickly made his way to a place he could teleport from safely (he climbed into his room through the window and teleported from there).

He felt the rush he always felt when he used his power. He flashed into his safehouse.

He looked around, nothing seemed out of place. Which was very good. He had yet to get rid of all of Chaos' things, and really couldn't have any villains finding this place.

He burnt any pages on hero data he'd collected over the years, he had most of it memorized anyway.

He cleaned out anything else that could point to Chaos. This was Ghost's safehouse now, villains had no place here.

Jake sunk down on his couch when he was finished. He sat there for a few minutes. He felt a pang of sadness ripple through him. Chaos was gone. Now there was only Jake and Ghost. He had kept one of Chaos' suits, but that was hidden away, far from his safehouse.

Jake leapt to his feet and made his way to his training mats. He could use a distraction. He reigned in his super strength before relentlessly attacking one of his training dummies.

He threw punches and kicks as hard as he could without super strength. He mentally thanked Starling for telling him to get a padded metal dummy, not a wooden one.

He continued to let out his aggressions on the dummy, his family was grating on his every last nerve. He couldn't really blame them though, change is hard.

"If you keep going like that, you'll break it." A voice Jake had dearly missed said over to his left. Jake stopped attacking the dummy.

"Judith." Jake breathed.

"Hey Jake." Judith smiled. "How've you been?"

Jake shrugged, "Better now that you're here."

"Missed me?"

"So much." Jake took her in, she was dressed up. She was wearing makeup and a nice blue dress.

Judith rolled her eyes, "It hasn't even been two weeks."

Jake hummed, "Felt longer."

Judith laughed, "It did."

"I saw you on TV today." Jake said.

"On the reality show?"

Jake nodded. "Havoc wasn't happy."

"I would've paid to see her expression."

"You'll likely see her again soon, she's quite set on revenge."

"I'm sure she is." Judith sat down on the couch. "Now, why don't you go get cleaned up so we can go out to dinner?"

"Yes ma'am." Jake gave a mock salute and ran to go wash up.

-+-

Jake returned in record time. His hair was styled nicely, his suit was blue, to match Judith's dress.

Jake held his hand out to Judith, "Let us be on our way then m'lady."

Judith rolled her eyes fondly, and took his hand.

They walked to their favourite fancy Italian restaurant hand in hand.

Judith had booked a reservation for them, as the place got quite busy.

Once they were seated comfortably, Jake let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. "You're beautiful." He said, staring at her.

Judith blushed, "Take a picture, it will last longer."