3.75 - Little Shrimp - Downfall of Humanity

One eternity later...

"Good job," Bing Shi clapped her hand, excitedly, "Uff... Why do I feel more exhausted than you?" She strolled over to her backpack, fetched her water bottle, and took a few refreshing sips.

"..." Ziek wanted to jump out of the window. His mind swirled with an unidentifiable mix of elation, awkwardness, and regret. Did he seriously just put on a one-man show for her?!

Could someone tell him what the heck was Bing Shi doing with his past life?!? She was so chill about everything like a penguin on an iceberg! She treated the whole bizarre thing he did before her like it was just another casual Tuesday.

"Thirsty?" Bing Shi offered him a cup of water.

Taking the cup, Ziek gulped down its contents as if he were parched, not just for water but for clarity.

Bing Shi grinned at Ziek, "You're quite the fan of edging, aren't you?"

Choosing to sidestep her question, Ziek zipped up his pants and tidied up the used tissues, "Can I visit you again?" The experience had been a vortex of emotions, but undeniably among the most intense he had ever had.

"Hm..." Bing Shi pondered for a moment, her gaze drifting away as she weighed her answer, "You can, but don't expect me to watch. I have other things to do."

(Edging = delaying climax in order to prolong sexual excitement and build up to a more intense orgasm.)

Later that night, Bing Shi packed her essentials and made her way onto Ziek's ship.

'I hope she will be all alright,' Bing Shi mused, her eyes fixed on the landscape below as the ship gained altitude.

She'd left behind an entire army to protect Fu Lian, a woman who had grown so extraordinarily strong that Bing Shi found it hard to imagine how anything could harm her. Yet, life was a web of complexities, and strength wasn't always a shield against fate.

To ensure that Fu Lian was in top condition, not only physically but also mentally, Bing Shi had no choice but to leave, taking Fu Qin along with her.

Similar to Ziek's routine visits to her base, Bing Shi periodically returned to supervise construction meetings and evaluate the situation between Yi Zen and Fu Lian.

· · ───────── · ⊱❈⊰· ───────── · ·

Every so often, Ziek would find himself at Bing Shi's doorsteps, compelled to knock.

Knock

Knock

Knock

The door swung open, revealing Bing Shi's gas mask as it peeked through the narrow gap. "I should start charging you for my services," she said, stepping back to admit him.

Ziek walked in and settled into a plush armchair, making himself at home. "What type of services are you talking about? I can't even lay a finger on you," he said, presenting her with a lunchbox filled with an assortment of fruits and sweet potatoes.

"Aw, thank you ♪♫." Bing Shi expressed her gratitude, placing the food on her desk. She removed her gas mask and began to eat, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "I've been thinking about establishing a school for children with superpowers. How does 'Black Ice Academy' sound to you?"

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" Ziek responded as he unpacked his own meal, preparing to dine with her, "Sounds nice."

Bing Shi's gaze drifted to her food, a soft smile gracing her lips. "This world is fragile, hanging by a thread. What if a crazy person appears? One capable of obliterating everything in mere seconds?"