Your secret is not safe anymore

Emily's: POV

"A man was found dead on a highway last night. A young couple was found murdered at a campsite. I just want to inform you that the curfew still applies until we catch the killer." said Olivia.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Benson." replied Annie. She nodded her head and went out from the classroom. I couldn't care less of what she said. Then the bell rang and it was time for break.

"Where are you going?" asked Katerina. I picked up my makeup bag and she smiled. "I'll be right back." I said and went into the restroom. I fixed my hair.

"Look who we have here." said Raven with a smirk on her face. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "I thought you might be hungry." she said and a girl went up to me. "I've no idea what you're talking about." I replied. "I think you do." she said.

The girl took away her hand from her throat and blood ran from a wound. "It's my school, you shouldn't be here." I said and tried not to look at the blood. "It's my school too, maybe it's you who shouldn't be here." replied Raven and smeared blood in my face. I hissed and showed my fangs.

"Your secret is not safe anymore

"Your secret is not safe anymore." she said before she went out. I finished my makeup and took a deep breath. I opened the door and walked out to the others. Katerina looked worried at me and I gave her a fake smile.

"Are you okay?" asked Kat. "I'm fine." I said. "Did she do something?" she asked. "No." I said. "I'm always here for you." she replied. "I know." I said. She hugged me and I smiled.

***

Adam's: POV

I looked around and everything felt so different. I saw things that I hadn't noticed before.

"Adam." said Jack. I turned around and saw my husband standing in the doorway. He was so handsome that it almost hurt to look at him. He ran his hand through his raven hair and my heart would have skip a beat if it was still beating. I went gently up to him and his cold hand stroked my cheek. "We have the same temperature now." said Jack. I hugged him and he groaned painfully.

"Hey Adam, you're a lot stronger than me right now. It's your turn not to break me." he said. "I love you." I replied. "I love you." said Jack and kissed me.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Don't mess with Emily either

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~

Bury my heart On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara