Collect Leaves Chapter 6

.X:The Morning:X.

🕷️Moon.POV🕷️

I was just sitting in one of my spiderwebs then I heard a big yawn I look at the direction where I heard the yawn it was from Sun. Doing better for today? I said questioning Sun. Yeah, I feel a lot better today. A lot warmer than yesterday. Sun said with a smile. Good. can't have you sick in the tree stump. I said messing with Sun. Then I heard honking of goose or geese. ohh it's that time of month isn't it? I said out loud. Sun what I said. Uh what do you mean Moon? Is something wrong? Sun said sort of worried. Well the orange leaves are going to come soon. I said

What do you mean by that? Sun said confused. Well when the orange leaves comes out of the trees this place starts getting colder and colder until snow comes falling down slowly. I said. Wait, leaves will turn orange soon? Sun said. yes it will be soon so I need your help with getting leaves. I said. Leaves? why leaves? Why do we need to get leaves? Sun said very confused. Look I know it's confusing for you right now, but it is almost time for the season to turn cold so we need to gather leaves, ok? I said.

Sun looks like he's still confused by what I said so I tried to explain to Sun that it's going to become cold soon and we will be freezing cold if we don't collect leaves soon. But if we do collect leaves we will be warm for the winter. Sun understands now, so me and Sun went out collecting leaves.

.X:Couple Hours Later:X.

Is this a enough? Sun said holding a big pile of leaves. Yes that's a enough. now set it down on the pile. I said pointing at the pile of leaves what I started. Sun puts his pile of leaves down on mine. Ok, what else now? Sun said. I think Sun getting a little tired. Hey Sun we don't need to do anything else. If you want, you can take a break. I said pointing at Sun's sleeping area. Okay but are you sure you don't need me? Sun said questioning me. I'm sure, but you can take a break and don't worry I'm not doing too much just gonna collect some more leaves but I can do it myself. I said. Sun looks at me for a couple of minutes eventually he agrees to take a break. Sun went to his sleeping area.

Then I went to the butterfly what's in my 🕸️trap🕸️ to just see if it's alive or not

( )Means character with no name

🕷️Moon.🕷️Aww, I thought you would've starved to death by now.
HMM!
🕷️Moon.🕷️Oh my God fine (rips off spider silk on mouth)
what do you want, are you finally letting me go?
🕷️Moon.🕷️No I'm waiting Until you starve to death.

I told you to just kill me already.
🕷️Moon.🕷️Yeaaaaa, but I realized it's much more painful.
So you love just torturing your foods.
🕷️Moon.🕷️I mean yeah, pretty much.
Just wait! My siblings will come for me soon!

🕷️Moon.🕷️Oh you got to be kidding me! Your stupid siblings are not going to come back for you, so quit your whining
NO! I'm not going to quit!
🕷️Moon.🕷️Oh my God! I am just going to stick your mouth shut again.
No, don't you dare-
🕷️Moon.🕷️Finally, some peace and quiet and also everyone of your siblings are not coming back for you and I can guarantee that.

Then I walk away with no explanation. Hey! Sun! are you done having your break? I might need some more help it's getting more leaves. I know we're doing this a bit early before the orange leaves but it's good being prepared and ready for the cold.

_..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._