Water Stream Chapter 3

🕷️Moon.POV🕷️

it's been 2-3 hours since I left Sun I came back finding some leaves of milk weed. I finally came back to the Hollow stump and I saw Sun resting against a wall and then I walked towards him. Hey Sun you up I said. Sun then open his eyes and look at me. Yeah I am up, Sun said. Here I got you some food, I said. Then I handed him the leaves of milk weed. Sun looked curious like he never saw this before. What are these type of leaves? Sun said pointing at the leaves.

Oh they are leaves of milk weed, have you had these before? I said. Sun shake his head no. Oh ok I think you'll like them, I said. Then Sun tried one, he look like he liked it. Yum where did you get these? Sun said looking at me. It was pretty far but I got it near a bears den I said. No you didn't, did you? Sun said. I nodded my head yes Sun looks like he was shocked or something that he got closer to me. What would the bear do to you? Hurt you, eat you, (gasp) kill you, Sun said while backing away from me, with a scared face. Sun isn't eat you and kill you isn't that the same predicament? I said. I mean yes, but still, you would get hurt, and I don't want you Moon sibling to get hurt Sun said while him hugging me.

OK OK it's nice to know that you care, I said. Then I remembered Sun's wound needs cleaning. Hey Sun do you want to come to a water stream with me? because you're wound needs cleaning, I said. Is it going to hurt? Sun said. It's going to hurt a little bit, but it's not going to hurt that much, I said. Ok whatever you say Moon, Sun said. Then me and Sun walk to the water Stream Me and Sun almost got to the water Stream because Sun didn't know how to climb most things. I literally had to go back and carry him for the rest of the way.

🦋Sun.POV🦋

I got carried by Moon because of me falling down a branch how was I supposed to know it just rained and everything was slippery. Hey Moon are we there yet? I said. We're close I see it, Moon said. Hey Moon why do I have to clean my wound? I said. Because it could get infected, then you get sick then you die, Moon said. die!? am I going to die? I don't want to die, I said while I was panicking. NO NO NO NO, I shouldn't really say die, more like get very sick for a while, Moon said. I calm down while I hugged into Moon when I heard that.

then I heard what I think it was water I looked in the direction where I heard the water then I saw the water stream everything looked bright, because of the rain and the sun was just rising as well everything around us looks beautiful. Then I felt like I got put down, Ok Sun can I see the side of your head please, Moon said. I was hesitant at first then I turned the side of my head to moons direction, then Moon took off the silk and threw it into the bushes. Why did you do that? I said.

Because you don't need that one anymore and besides, I can just make more, and the silk has too much of your blood. Moon said. Oh ok Moon, I said. Then I heard laughter. It sounds familiar, but I didn't like it. Moon noticed, and ask me if I was OK. I told him what I felt, and if we could like hide under the shade or something. Moon agreed then we went to a spot next to the water the area had tall grass and low trees, Branches were over us, then moon was cleaning my wound it's sting a lot but it was OK.

Then Moon said he was done while putting the silk bandage on my head. then we were walking home. Then Moon carried me because I think Moon remembered I couldn't climb right. Then I was hearing the laughing from before. I hugged into moon he noticed, and we went into a big dark log. Moon put me down and he was looking out there to see what was going on I went behind Moon to see two butterflies and one moth

  )Means character with no name
We have 1.🦋❌ and 2.🦋❌ and 🪰❌

🪰❌Hey where are we going?
2.🦋❌We're trying to find our sibling
1.🦋❌Yeah, unless if you know where they went.
🪰❌No, I haven't seem them
2.🦋❌They said they were supposed to be here yesterday.

🪰❌Maybe had other plans
1.🦋❌No, that's not like them
2.🦋❌Yeah, they usually tell us where they are going or when they're coming back
🪰❌Maybe like I said, had other plans. And besides, they were hanging out with your weirdo siblings Sun
2.🦋🕷️Wait, they were actually going up with the plan they had?

1.🦋❌What do you mean?
2.🦋❌they told me that they were going to abandon Sun in a forest what Sun doesn't know but they said that they're going pretty far to abandon him.
🪰❌Is that why we're in this unknown area in the forest because we're just inches off the border to the other forest next-door

1.🦋❌Ok ok ok this might be bad because if they went to the other forest, they are probably dead.
🪰❌Yeah, I'm with your side as well. Hey also Sun's dead as well
2.🦋❌Great we don't have to deal with him anymore. It's such an embarrassment to know that he's a part of our family. He didn't even grow his wings yet.

1.🦋❌He has weird markings on his hands as well
2.🦋❌Oh yeah tell me about it. It looks like the sun itself. That's why he named himself that.
🪰❌I thought he named himself that because he looked like a sunflower
2.🦋❌Ooh good guess but no
1.🦋❌Come on friend, sibling let's go tell the others the great news

Then they fly away, Moon walked towards me and picked me up. It's okay they are gone now. Moon said while petting my head. I hugged into him, I bury my face into his chest. Then it felt like my hand was being lift up slowly I ignored it then I felt a sharp pain near my wrist again I ignored it as well, then I fell asleep

_..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._