"Don't Do This!!" || "I Have To." || Until...

A/N: Listen to the song immediately!!

"I'll have no choice ..." I say before we heard a car skid almost towards us from the forest...

Belch's POV:

"We aren't really going to just leave and wait down there are we?" Vic asked nervously.

I shook my head as I motioned him to get in the car, getting in the front seat as I drove around to where y/n told me to go.

"You said- I cut victor off putting a hand to his lips.

"I'm not." I assured. "Well I mean I am, but for now, we will wait 5 minutes then we'll drive around and get some snacks, if she isn't around by then ill drive through the forest back up to her house.

*20 minutes later!*

'Backseat had four bags full of shit, hell we bought the whole half of the pervert store in those bags' I thought to myself laughing.

I looked over to victor as we drove back to the meet up spot and we instantly had a look of regret on our faces.

"She was meant to be here, right?" Vic asked me.

'I swear he is starting to act like the baby in the gang' I thought to myself.

"Yes, but since she's not we can go back right? Just to check up on them?" I double asked victor before we heard something being thrown.

We heard a grunt a moment later from who I suspect would be Henry.

We heard cop cars racing towards the place with sirens blasting through the tress, deafening our ears as we think.

It wasn't until we heard a quiet voice that we instantly knew before turning a complete 180 once again before driving in through the forest to find y/n on top of Henry with their stuff in the bushes.

"I'll have no choice..." I heard her say before she paused, mainly because she heard my car drift towards her.

"I'll have to go with you, but if you want to be saved dear brother it must be now!" She protested quietly so the cops wouldn't come out.

Tears were trying so hard, fighting their way to come pouring out of her sockets.

Soon enough she came hobbling towards her stuff chucking them in as Henry quickly did the same.

They stopped in their tracks though when hey notices the four bags of junk sitting in the chairs replacing them.

"Oh that's temporary, just put the bags in the trunk." Vic said.

"No we ent got time for that!" y/n blurted with annoyance as she quickly dumped a bag in front of victors feet and two on top of him placing the other in the middle of the floor letting her and Henry get in the car with all of their bags.

"STEP ON IT!" Y/n yelled quietly enough fir the cops not to hear it as we heard footsteps about to come lurking outside.

I stepped on the gas pulling out of the house driving away.

After a few minutes of us driving I was instructed by y/n to go to the quarry.

"Why are we going to the quarry?" Henry stupidly asked.