Greatest Fear

My Dad...

"hello kid, hey sir i've been filled in on everything already by miss smith i am so sorry for my daughters inconvenience" i told the principal calmly.

"it is quite alright officer bowers, i have been trying to talk you her though but it just isn't hitting it the same way" He told my dad.

"Ahh okay, umm can i have alone time with my daughter so i don't have to reprimand her later, i will only be a minute, i promise sir."

"alright then, i do need to pop to the lavatory anyway" he chirped as he left the office, just then *smack*

"oww" i screamed before he muffled my screams, he shoved a gauze in my mouth and punched both my eyes and gut and i fell down, i kept kicking me and slapping me and pulling my hair.

Then he heard the bathroom door close, he whispered in my ear "put a jacket on and don't you tell nothing to nobody" as he gripped my white top and let me go shoving me into the window as the principal came back.

"now i had a good conversation with her and i'm sure she will not cause you anymore trouble." He told the principal, they both then looked at me.

"Isn't that right?" My dad asked.

I ignored his question and broke eye contact.

"ISN'T THAT RIGHT?" He yelled at me as tears were about to stream down my face.

"yes sir" i shakily mumbled in fear.

Apparently it wasn't good enough.

"i'm sorry i didn't hear you" He calmly asked with a face expressing full blown anger.

"YES SIR!" i yelled raising my voice, probably a bit to high for his liking as he screamed, but not too loud.

"HEY!" he paused for a moment as i flinched "I did not tell you to raise your voice at me!"

"okay officer bowers you can go now" and with that he left but not before whispering to me "you come home and you even remember who you are" and then he took off.

After a moment of the principal staring at me i finally gave up and walked out and saw belch and victor with my bag staring at me, i didn't want to talk about the situation that happened, at least not yet.

With that i grabbed my bag out of belch's hand when he was caught of guard and ran into the bathroom where i had just cried for 20 minutes straight.

20 Minutes Later:
I went out of the stall and put some make up on, i covered my bruises with foundation and concealer and then put it in my bag and left.

I walked out of the bathroom and turned a corner, but to my surprise when i saw Vic and Belch leaning against the wall as if they were waiting for me to come out.

Although i had put layers upon layers of makeup on, the bruises were still forming and noticeable for some viewing more than others.

"What happened to your face i thought you were going to the principals office? " Belch asked concerned.

"I did." i said blatantly.

I was already upset and hurting and i knew what was coming next later i'd rather not say anything.

"Well did he hit you or something." Vic asked.

Deep down i knew they wanted to help and i just wanted them to know and to help me get out of this cycle of complete madness but unfortunately i can't do that.

Am i supposed to tell them that my dad showed up and beat me while persuading the teacher to unfill his bladder, and after butch is done his two daily beatings on me and henry, henry does the next round on me.

In a perfect world yes i would, but my dad is a cop who everyone in this town respects somehow? And Henry is the most fearless brother to exist in this town and surely no one's going to stop him anytime soon.

So i told vic no and then he started asking about greta.

"OKAY! NOBODY IN THIS SCHOOL DID THIS!" I yelled, Just then eyes had turned to me and i just yelled while flipping them off "FUCK OFF".

They all flinched while murmuring to each other to move right then and there.

So all that was left was me, Vic and Belch, and soon Patrick or Henry.

"Well i'm sure henry would love to hear his sister get beat." Belch said trying to get me to speak up.

But the thing neither of them were expecting was a yes!.

"He would actually." I whispered softly but they heard it.

They turned to me and a glimpse of anger spun in their head but brushed it off for the time being.

Their facial expression changed even sadder at this point, but i stopped looking at them, the gang knows i hate confrontation from loved ones but that's just what i grew up with.

I felt these chubby white arms wrap me in a hug from behind while i felt a cold pale hand touch the bottom of my chin and slowly but gently lifting up my face towards his face.

He took a look and all i can say his that he felt sorry for me.

Victors POV:
As i brought y/n's face up so i could see her i noticed bruises and welted marks all over her face.

She managed to cover them up well, but not well enough.

I started taking in her features, i started stroking her jaw and bottom cheeks as i cupped her face in both of my hands.

I started reassuring her as belch let go of her so it wouldn't look weird.

"how did you get this y/n?" i asked calmly.

She just stood there, it was as if she was broken.

But after a few minutes, i think i had just broke her walls down as she started to fall and break down.

I caught her in my arms and held her bridal style rocking her slightly side to side.

She gripped on to me and i just chose to stop with the questions, belch thought that was a good idea too.

I would if stroked her hair but she wouldn't want people seeing the bruises on her face.

After about a few minutes i softly tapped her back a little and she jumped as i reassured her it was me.

I cupped her face again and told her straight.

"I will not let anybody else hurt you, and i will try with my life, you don't have to tell me now but if it continues can you please tell me, or belch if you don't trust me."

She just looked at me and sniffled.

She did just look like a lost puppy in my arms.

Then the bell rung out, thank god we only had one more lesson of the day left.

As if that i wiped her tears and stood up with her in my arms and i slowly let her down.

She made it look like she hadn't been crying and she walked with us to geography.

It was just me, her, belch and Patrick and some of the losers and greta in this class so we're gonna get on just fine.

A/N:
This would have came out earlier this morning but i was really tired while writing half of it but i'll make sure the next chapter come out by the end of today.

I have planning to do though and i'm re-dying the roots of my hair so it may delay my writing schedule for a bit.

1290 words < 3.