"Time To Kill One Last Demon!"

A/N:
This will still be in Henry's POV because this chapter will be about him, TW: Death, Gore, Etc. Start the song.

I walked off nearing my house as I saw a balloon hanging there, floating around as if it were to be saying hello, It was tied to my mail box as I walked over to it.

"A box, wrapped with vine and the balloon string. my calloused hands were now shaking as I opened this.

Now revealing a switchblade, the switchblade I lost the day I beat up Tits, back when me and y/n were still close.

*FlashBack*

I walked over to the kissing bridge with y/n by my side as she laughed hysterically. Belch and Patrick had Tits up with them while Vic repeatedly slapped his stomach over and over again in a joking way and pat helped me pin tits up against the bridge wall.

"Now, there are two things this place is known for, Kissing face..." I taunted as belch made kissy faces towards him jokingly as Fatboy tried moving his head away, to no avail as I kept him up straight.

"And carving names." I told him before heard a car.

A car passed by making us all act like we were friendly towards him although they just stared not noticing a thing which I felt was weird but I shook it off drawing my attention back to tits who couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut.

I punched him repeatedly getting him to stop as I grabbed my knife from y/n and started carving a 'H' in his belly making him roar out in pain while Patrick widely grimaced at the sight of this while belch and victor started overthinking this.

"woah-woah, Henry" Belch called out.

"Shut Up!" I growled looking at belch for a second before turning my gaze back on to the new kid.

"I'm gonna carve my whole name on to this cottage cheese!" I screamed my fucking head off getting right up in his face before he kicked me away slamming me into Patrick getting away himself.

I pushed myself of off Patrick running over to the fence stopping me self blaring my voice down the hill hearing y/n saying those exactly words in sync.

We both looked at each other grinning before holding hands and jumping down together tumbling down as we split.

The boys ended up doing the same and soon all five of us were covered in the leaves of the forest.

I started parading around looking for the switchblade "The knife, My knife, my old man will kill me" I blurted.

I looked up and before I could say anything it was y/n ordering the boys the shit.

"You Two get em!" Motioning to belch and Patrick as they stayed still in pride grinning. "The fuck you waiting for, Go!" She growled lacing with venom.

Without a second later they both quickly took off like a tom and jerry episode. She looked around finding me and vic stunned still by her words. "Move your fucking asses!" She barked as I remembered our lives were on the line, especially hers because w all knew If I did something extremely wrong she'll get the punishment.

*Reality*

'She got the worst punishment she could get that day.' I thought to myself before chucking the box on the floor holding on tightly on to my switchblade.

I walked into my house where I had been pushed out from recently only to find the fat ass asleep.

'Great' I thought to myself as I brought out my switchblade I robbed from him also grabbing his gun from under his police belt only for him to wake up grabbing my arm with the gun in my hand.

I Instantly pulled the switchblade in front of his neck with my other hand, making him freeze in his movement as I grabbed the gun and my hand from his grasp and shot the blade out from it's pocket slicing a portion of his neck.

I pushed his neck backward watching his cold, dark blood run, cascading down from his neck before ripping the blade off leaving a stab wound bigger than hickeys hearing a roar of pain escape from his lips.

The only distracting thing though was the woman on the tv as she kept getting louder and louder repeating.

"Kill Him!!!"

"Kill Him!!!"

"Kill Him!!!"

"Kill Him!!!"

Every time kept getting louder and louder and harder and harder to ignore as her voice laced with more venom each time, I swear I could see Patrick on the tv.

Except he looked younger than usual, I looked down and saw a remote in my dads hands.

I thought it was my dad turning up the volume as he was pressing the button but after I grabbed the remote from him I realised that it wasn't turning down or stopping.

I pushed his head further back as he tried to cover the bleeding but he failed every time as his wound kept splitting creating an even bigger stab wound.

Blood splattered from his neck coating my face, coldly as a new feeling had begun to wash over me, This wasn't guilt, nor was this terror, I couldn't tell what this was but this was something special, special that I had almost never felt before.

'It's Finally Almost Time!!' I thought to myself in pride as I watched as his body, his squirming began to slow down until it almost stopped. Thats when I stopped the bleeding staring deep into his eyes.

"You did this!" I muttered to him quietly.

"Huh?!" He wondered quietly.

'Finally' I thought as I felt I could finally have a normal conversation with him, a shame he has to die after he heard this but I hope this will make him learn his lesson, he wouldn't be able to do this again because he will be dead, ahaha!

"You did this!" I spoke loudly.

I felt my voice lacing with venom as I told him the truth.

"You drove my mom away from us, for good, you caused me and my sister pain, all different types that we can never forgive you for! You're the reason my sister and I hated each other, you caused us this now and you are the reason why my best friend is probably dead down in a ditch, now I'm supposed to be with my sister!" I taunted as I inched towards him.

"But I've got to kill this one last demon." I added coldly staring down blankly at him.

Now I knew this feeling, proud and wicked feeling as I watched my father sitting in pain, spitting blood still from his neck, fails to speak as words spluttering out of his mouth in pain as guilt had washed over him. The sickening feeling I had as I raise the gun up to my fathers head about to shoot him.

From the corner of my eye I saw the clown, giving me the most sinister looking smile grinning eye to eye as I pulled the trigger, ringing my ears out, blowing his brains out filling the one seater recliner he hogged from everyone that dared to step foot here, coating the skin of my own as the scream of a girl was heard a few steps away, revealing my sister, and the boys.

Hearing a disturbing grin from the clown on the tv before the power shut off blowing up the tv as I jumped towards the others aware of the gun in my hand.

I heard y/n run up stairs "Y/N!" I shouted up.

"What did you do!" Victor and Belch asked...

A/N:
What do you thinks gonna happen now? Tune in soon to find out?!

1305 words <3.