"Do you remember his name?" Alani asks with interest, and Alice nods. "Grayson Hall, he moved here from Washington but he didn't say much he's pulling off the mysterious guy act." She explained to us making us more intrigued by the new guy.

"Why don't we invite him to hang out with us?" I ask

"Good idea B, where would he be right now though?"   Alani questions and just as she does the cafeteria doors open and reveal my brother and Rome walk in with 2 girls glued to their arms.

"Satan and The Reaper just walked in with their little demons." Alice joked and rolled her eyes, "Oh and there he is, Grayson." She points behind me and he's standing in the cafeteria line getting his food, Lucky for him our school actually provides us with good food. like literally the food hits so good.

"Grayson! Over here!" Alice calls out his name and he turns around to see her waving her arms and smiling at him.

He nods at us and thanks the cafeteria lady before taking his tray and coming over to us.

He is attractive I can't lie.

Grayson reminds me of Rome but then again Romes's beauty is off the scales, I can't deny the truth as much as I dislike him.

Grayson strides over to us, he looks about 6 feet something with dark pushed-back hair with a small piece hanging down his forehead, his narrow honey-brown eyes focused on us, his tan skin looked so smooth I'm jealous at how clear his face looks the closer he got.

"Hello." He greeted us before sitting down next to me and setting his tray down, I inhaled his scent and almost fainted because of his nice he smelt.

"Grayson these are my friends, Alani Larosa and Bella Vincent. She gestured towards me and Lani. He smiled at Alani who was in front of him and turned towards me staring at me, I could feel the goosebumps crawling all around my skin.

"Nice to meet you, all of you." He looked back at the girls.

"So, how was your day so far? Did Cece talk your ear off yet because she tends to talk a lot." Alani jokes and he chuckles softly.

"Nah she's chill." He said before eating fruit from his fruit cup.

We got into a conversation for the whole of lunch and unfortunately, my friends had class and I had a free period.

The bell rang for 6th period, "We'll see you after school babe."
Alani says and we all group hug.

"Meanwhile you and Grayson can hang out together since he had a free period too." Cece whispers to me and smirks,  "I don't like you." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Bye, my love!" They wave at me as they walk off leaving me and Grayson alone in the cafeteria.

There are some students still here so it won't be as awkward.

I clear the table before setting my books down to get down work done, I already have a bunch of homework to do so might as well start now.

"You really must enjoy school if you're doing homework in your free period. Most people sleep." He breaks the silence and keeps his gaze set on me.

"I like to use my time wisely, you know. Once it's out of the way I have more time for myself later on and I don't have to stay up all night because that's just a drag." I explain and he laughs.

"I agree with you but then again who cares if some homework is unfinished." He smirks at me leaning in to see what I'm doing. I feel his hot breath hit my cheek. I almost turn around but I can feel how close he is.