"I'm not hurt, really." she answered with a laugh then pushed him away to see his handsome face.

He looked sad and hurt at the same time so she kissed the tip of his nose.

Caleb has changed a lot within the four months that they've been together, he cared for her now more than anyone and he doesn't want to see her hurt either. She can now feel his love that she never experienced before from him, she has erased all the sad memories they had before, the important thing for her right now is that she is happy that they are together.

They were about to kiss again when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Mr. President, but the Old Madam is here." they heard his assistant say.

She immediately pushed Caleb's away and got off on his table to run to his office door to open it.

"Grandma!" she happily greeted her when she opened the door.

"Did I disturb your lovey-dovey?" Grandma immediately asked after she hugged her causing her cheeks to heat up.

"No, of course not Grandma." she answered with a laugh.

"Look at your husband." she immediately looked at Caleb, his face darkened while his forehead was furrowed as he looked sharply at Grandma. "I think he wants to kill me right now."

"CALEB!"

But Grandma just laughed and then entered Caleb's office.

"What brings you here Grandma?" Caleb asked with a serious face.

"Oh, you don't want to see your Grandma?" Grandma keeps on laughing.

"You came at the wrong time."

"Caleb!"

"Anyway, I have good news."

"What is it Grandma?" she asked.

"We found Richard Canlas." she immediately said to them when they sat down on the couch. "He has all the police in their place in Mindanao so we had a hard time finding him, luckily there was a young policeman who reported it to one of your Grandpa's friends."

"Where is he now?" Caleb asked.

"I asked your Grandpa's military forces to bring him here in the city, they are on their way now." Grandma answered. "And we also found the family of the maid who put poison in my food, they showed all the text messages of their daughter and said that someone just ordered her daughter to do that thing but she didn't confirm the one who gave the order. They didn't even know that their daughter died."

"Damn it!" she heard Caleb said angrily.

"Do you think Hazel had something to do with what happened to you, Grandma?" she asked.

"Of course, she's the only person I know who hates me because I arrange a marriage for both of you." Grandma explained.

"I'm sorry, Grandma." Caleb apologizes. "I didn't realize how crazy that woman was."

"She knows how to manipulate people and you and Carmen were blinded because she once saved your life, without realizing that it was her plan to begin with. You both gave everything to her already and it seems like it was still not enough for her and wants more."

"Do you have any idea why she does all those things?"

"Because she's crazy." Caleb said

"I'm serious!"

"I think my grandson was right. She's crazy over things that she doesn't have, so when someone gets in her way to get what she wants, she will do everything even to manipulate and hurt others." Grandma answer. "For example, you Neli. Didn't she just start getting angry with you when you marry my grandson, perhaps she's thinking that you stole Caleb from her, that's why she did those horrible things to you."

Grandma's words made her think.

She was right, Hazel just suddenly got mad at her even though she wasn't doing anything to her.

It makes sense.

-----

She suddenly remembered Mel after talking with their Grandma so she immediately called her to go to Caleb's office. She was surprised to see Mel and Assistant Torres enter at the same time, she smiled secretly when she saw the smile on their lips.

Mel immediately gave her the manuscript given to her by Director Silva, she saw the title 'Captivated Hearts'.

"Look at the list of the cast."

She opened the first page of the manuscript and read the names, she immediately saw Hazel name on the cast and she was the female lead of that movie.

"That's why I didn't accept the offer right away because you might not accept it when you find out that Hazel is among the cast of that movie."

"Why not?" she smiles and opens the pages.

"Neli." she heard Grandma.

"No you will not accept that offer." Caleb said. "It's too dangerous for you to be with that woman, you know how crazy that woman was."

But she didn't listen to her husband and made herself busy looking at the manuscript. She read her scenes and found out that she won't be with Hazel, Hazel is not part of her scene. Her role is just a flashback and their paths won't cross in her scene because her role died before the male lead met the female lead.

Mel also mentions that they were done filming half of the story, and the cameo actress that will do the role got an accident that's why they need to change the actress immediately and that is when Director Santos introduced her to Director Silva.

"It's fine." she said and smiled. "Our scenes are different, so we won't see each other."

She handed the manuscript to Caleb and let him read her scene.

"But still, you're on the same set." Grandma said.

"But she's not part of my scenes and besides, I only need to stay there for two days." she said. "And I have my husband's bodyguards to protect me, so I don't need to worry about anything."

"No." she heard Caleb while frowning.

"Caleb?"

"No means no."

"Why?"

"It's too dangerous."

"Please?"

"Uh-umm."

It took almost half an hour for Neli to convince her husband, and it was worth it because she was able to get his permission to accept her role.... but to be honest, she just called him 'honey' and he immediately agreed.