015

015 - Stay

'We need to talk about the kiss' Mitch signed, I pretended to not have seen and he tugged at my shirt, to get my attention. Then I just pretended to ignore him.

Which was easy to do, because I was on the opposite couch. "Ow! Did you just pinch me?" I gasped in pain and rubbed my arm.

'Stop ignoring me' He signed with a resting bitch face. "I'm not" I said and shrugged before turning my attention back to the tv.

I saw Mitch move once again, in the corner of my eye and before he could pinch me again I jumped over on the couch. "Hah–you're slow" I retorted and Mitch glared at me.

'Talk to me' He signed. I hummed and pretended to think only to shake my head no and I turned my attention back to the movie playing.

Suddenly, I was pushed back on the couch, arms on each side of me, a knee between my legs, blocking me completely from leaving.

'Talk' He signed. His face hovered over mine, it was dangerous. I wanted nothing more than to crash my lips against his, but I shouldn't.

"You're trouble, okay? You're gonna get me in trouble, the kiss wasn't supposed to happen. It was a momentary lapse of judgment, right?" I said with a sigh.

His eyes fell a little and I sensed he thought the opposite. Hell, I did too. I just had to remain strong and focused. I couldn't do this.

'Maybe to you' He signed. "Mitch, I just– I meant what I said, I'm gonna have to move if I can't keep out of trouble. I've already gotten into enough trouble, my parents will not hesitate with moving us out of Jacksonville" I told him, for some reason it felt right to cup his face.

His eyes stared into mine. "I can't think like this. I don't have room for it, because trouble has already found me. It's only a matter of time before my parents get enough once again" I said quietly.

'What do you want?' He signed, I didn't miss the way his cheek leaned into my palm slightly. "It doesn't matter what I want, Mitch. Don't you understand? I was just meant to graduate and that's it" I half whispered.

'You could stay' He signed. He was torn, it showed on his face. "I can't, I'm sorry. It's not up to me" I said, the second I said that. His face fell completely into sadness and disappointment.

I wanted nothing more than to kiss his sadness away. But if I did that, I would only cause more trouble and pain, not only for Mitch but also for myself.

'You did something when you showed up here, you're mysterious. I don't understand you, yet you have my full attention and since that kiss–' He paused and I swallowed deeply.

'I was sure of what I felt towards you' He finished. "What do you feel for me then?" I half whisper, I feared the answer would only cause more pain.

He leaned his face down towards mine, his cheek brushed mine and I felt my breath hitch in my throat as I leaned into him. Without warning, his lips captured mine eagerly. Not a second more to spare.

I kissed him back and I felt his hands cup my face. They were warm, yet it was the hands of an underground fighter. A dangerous, even lethal man.

His lips were addicting, I needed more. I pulled him closer to me before pushing him to sit down on the couch instead, I wasted no time getting on top of him.

I straddled him and kissed him again. His hands gripped onto my hips as he began to grind his hips to my movements. A moan escaped my lips in the kiss as he grasped at every inch of me that he could get his hands on.