19

Author's Note - this chapter may not be entirely PG. I will mark when it is so anyone who doesn't want to read that sort of stuff can skip to the end of the chapter.

Taylor's POV

Once Julián felt the pitch bloodied Taylor bolted from her seat in an attempt to try to get to the footballer but since she wasn't immediate family she was denied entrance by security. Taylor was defeated and slumped against the red wall outside the medical room with her head in her hands.

A clacking of boots made Taylor look up to see two men approaching the medical room. The shorter of the two defenders spoke first.

"Hi you must be Taylor." He introduced himself with a very Scottish accent which told Taylor that he was Andy Robertson and concluded that the taller one was Jordan Henderson.

Standing up straight she shook Andy's outstretched hand, "Oh hi it's good to finally meet some of Julian's team mates." she said quite sniffily, "he speaks very highly of you guys."

"How is he doing if you don't mind us asking?" Jordan asked the blonde.

"I have no idea. they won't let me in". It was a truth the boys couldn't believe.

"Really?" Taylor nodded at the Scotsman, Andy turned to his captain and said, "Jordan you try to get in, pull the captain card." When the English defender was allowed access on the first try Andy mumbled 'twat' under his breath making Taylor laugh. Andy sunk to the ground and sat resting against the door, Taylor followed trying to make things the least way awkward possible

"What happened on the pitch?" Taylor asks him, staring at the door ahead of her.

"I honestly don't know." he answers truthfully, "Everything was hectic from the start and I think the possible last minute equalizer made everyone reckless." he took a deep breath before continuing, "I saw him dive for the ball and then the next moment the whistle was blown and he was on the floor"

"He's going to be ok." Taylor said reassuring the both of them, "he has to be"

"Don't tell him I said this but he really likes you." Taylor smiled to herself and the evidence of their mutual feelings.

Another 15 minutes passed with Taylor and Andy still sitting on the floor chatting about their lives and things they have in common like how they both hate peas and love Julián's mother. They were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't see the door open and two men walked out.

"What are you doing on the floor?" a heavily accented voice spoke.

The singer and the scot were immediately on their feet.

"Are you ok J" Andy started.

"He's fine, just can't drink tonight. not like that will stop him." Jordan answered, causing the three men to laugh.

"What's tonight?" Taylor confusedly asked, looking between the football players.

"There's this club we usually go to that's doing a halloween special so we were going to go as a celebration for today." Andy told the blonde, "You are welcome to join us."

"Yeah you should totally come.'' Julián excitedly exclaimed. Taylor got a good look at him now, in addition to the big plaster on his forehead and a black eye that wasn't that the worst bit yet, he really did look like he got in a fight. Julián also didn't have a shirt on for whatever reason Taylor didn't know, but she wasn't complaining; she did find it hard not to let her eyes wander. "I was going to invite you after the game but you know." he said pointing to the cut on his forehead.