17

Julián's POV

Just as he promised Julián was waiting outside Liverpool John Lennon Airport in his car for a certain blonde to appear from the main entrance. It was close to 2 am when he arrived at the airport so theoretically he should have had to wait so long, right? Wrong. It is now closer to three in the morning and there was still on sign of Taylor, Julián had tried to phone her but to no avail deducing that either her phone was dead or in the bottom of her bag. The Argentine was growing rather bored with no one to entertain him and was growing rather cold standing in the English autumn air. Julián's air pods had died early into the night but Julián rather liked listening to the night sounds finding calmness and serenity in the silence. Many people had past him on their own adventures, most ignored him while some gave him confused and tried looks like they knew him from somewhere but couldn't quite place it.

His phone said it was 3:07 am. Julián was seriously growing worried at this point, he contemplated trying the ring Taylor again and texted her hoping to see if this time he would get any sort of answer. Julián shivered as he was pulling his phone out. In doing so he looked up to see a woman storming out of the airport in fury.

This intrigued Julián and in the most non-creepy way possible looked at the woman in curiosity. due to it being dark out julian could see any defining features in the overhead cover by the main doors, only insignificant glimpses it was only when she stepped into the moonlight julian was able to see that the angry lady was Taylor packed with only what could be a guitar case and a simple rucksack.

Waving over to her and yelling her name to get her attention Julián could see Taylor physically relax and smile at the sight of him. a smile that gave Julián butterflies. Taylor raced over to the Argentine and gave the biggest hug he had ever received, this did not help with Julián butterflies in his stomach.

Taylor quickly rushed into an apology and explanation,"I am so sorry about being late everything is just such a mess. Thank you-"

"It fine Taylor"

"No it's not, I have left you waiting in the cold for over an hour."

"Ok that wasn't fun but I am just glad you made it semi-ok. I did expect a few more bags though." Julián calmed the blonde girl down while noticing her lack of luggage.

Opening the car door invited Taylor to get in it while he, ever the gentleman, got her bag into the back seat before starting the car back into the city center.

"That's the thing. My luggage is in South Korea!"

"What?"

Taylor went on to explain her journey straight from hell to fill the silence of the car. Detailing that her first flight to Dublin was delayed because of a crazy lady in economy refusing to sit with 'economy peasants' this was all heard from first class. And due to that situation Taylor narrowly made her connecting flight from Dublin to Liverpool but her luggage unfortunately missed the flight with the airport workers putting her belongings on a flight that was actually to cyprus and then went to south korea. Julián felt bad for Taylor when she told him that she did get in at 2 but spent an hour and a half running around like a headless chicken, going from desk to desk, worker to worker trying to find her luggage.

"And now I don't have any clothes." Taylor concluded her rant with, huffing a sigh and slouching into the vintage seat.

"I can give you a shirt and joggers for tomorrow if you want." Julián offered not quite sure how he can make it better for her. "I mean they will probably be really big on you but it's something."