MA -- Okay guys plan thoda change hai.

RV -- Kya hogya ab.

MA -- Haseena ko shopping nahi karni hai toh ab hum movie dekhenge.

RV -- Okay mai tickets lekar aata hoon tumlog yahi ruko.

RV went to buy tickets meanwhile KS HM and MA were standing their waiting for him. MA and HM were talking but KS was only looking at HM.

As HM looked at her and she was caught off guard so she looked other side hiding her flushed face

HM -- Waise Miss Singh aapko kahi dekha hai humne.

KS -- Dekha hoga kabhi.

HM -- Aapke hath mai kaanch lag gaya tha or aap aayi thi last week I remember.

KS -- Ohh Haan yaad aaya hume. She fake pretended.

HM -- Waise woh laga kaise tha.

KS -- Woh... Woh... Kaise laga tha.

Haan woh hum chai pi rahe the toh glass toot Gaya tha.

Before HM could say anything RV came with tickets and they moved to theatre. KS exhaled a deep breath.

KS -- Hushh Bach gaye....

They went inside the movie hall and found their seats. RV sat on corner seat beside her MA then HM and KS sat beside her. KS's heart was beating as if she ran a marathon. As it was a horror movie MA insisted to sit in middle.

Soon the movie started and everyone's eyes were on screen but KS only looking at HM not believing she sat beside her.

KS (in mind) -- Hey bholenath itni kripa aapne ki hai humare upar ki inhe humare saamne hi le aaye.

A horror scene came and HM got little scared so she unknowingly held KS's hand which were placed in hand rest. She looked at their hands and then at HM. She smiled and started watching movie.

The whole movie KS's hand was in HM's hold and she didn't even wanted to leave it. And as movie ended and lights turned on HM looked at their hands she quickly left it.

HM -- Ahh woh sorry galti se.

KS -- Koi baat nahi. She said with a smile.

They moved outside to eat something.
As they moved to parking area for going home.

HM -- It was nice meeting you Miss Singh.

KS -- Same here....

They passed a smile said good bye and left to their respective home.

KS got up on her bike as she starts to drive towards her home with a smile.

She entered in her home rotating her bike keys mumbling a song.

KS -- Woh Achanak aagayi yun nazar ke saamne jaise nikal aaya hoon ghata se chaand. Chehare Pe zulfe Bikhari Huyi Thi Din Me Rat Ho Gayi. Ek Ajnabee haseena se yun mulaqat hogayi.

PS -- Haseena ka naam bhi bata do phir.

KS flinched as she heard her voice from behind.

KS -- Amma dara Diya aapne toh.

PS -- Woh sab choro ye gana kiske liye hai.

KS -- Hai ek Katil Haseena.

PS -- Naam batao na tum.

KS -- Haseena.

PS -- Haan wahi haseena ka naam batao.

KS -- Haseena hi naam hai unka.

PS -- Ohh acha aise aarahi thi tum. Doing the step.

PS -- Ek min ye wahi hai kya jo tumhe hospital mai mili thi.

KS said nothing just smiled and went to her room.

PS -- Poori baat to batao hume.

KS -- Aakar batate hai aapko.

She shouted from her room.

After a while they seated at dining table after having dinner as KS told her about today's meeting with HM. Her eyes shining and she had a constant smile on her face while telling all these things to her mother.

Byeeee 👋👋

Do follow 💫
Press the 🌟 button
Give response ✨

--A.R.🦚💙