She did not see me, rather just kept her eyes on the book.
I walked downstairs, with Zehra, and Dev on his bike, and regarded me but did not say anything. And just ruffled Zehra's hair before climbing up the stairs.

She almost sneered at him, but she opened the door and sat inside, before I could reach it, excited and smirked sitting on my side too.

I drove, "What did you do since I was not around," I asked her, and she hummed before she spoke.

"I and Divya watched another movie, went to market with Maa and Devakshaya behind us like a bodyguard, helped Divya with her studies and went to the bank." She spoke the last bit barely audible,

"Went to the bank? Why?" I asked her, disseminating, she looked at her fingers.

ZEHRA

"Murshad married me on the term of that guy paying Murshad money every month. So when that guy died I was sent to another man, who sold me to Haveli. Whatever the money I made, I sent it to my mother. And now on my money the house works." I told him, and he blinked,

His knuckles turn white. Is he mad at me?

Regardless, I continued, "So the money you gave me, I tried to send it to my mother." I admitted and he hit the break.
"But, Dev did not take my money he sent some from his account." I know he will get mad, but at least I finish my words before he does.

"Why did you not tell me you needed money to send to your mom," Rather than exploding he said very calmly. Little surprise but with relief, I told him,
"I was already such a burden I felt bad!" I said, he sighed and shook his head.

Looking out of the window.

He turned silent, I waited for anything but nothing came along, I got tired and just asked him,
"Are you mad?"

He shook his head, "Just, how I did not understand what you needed and I couldn't give you. " he said, and I was surprised.

Even now, he blames himself.

I jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly. I always knew that he would fill my needs whenever I wanted him, but his admittance like this makes me feel so bad for what I did to him. 

~

We got off in front of a new restaurant it was already near dinner time. He took me and sat me down on the chair taking a chair out for me, as he asked the man for a meat-related menu, he brought me non-vegetarian food because his family is vegetarian.

I slowly ate the food. He watched me and told me about the work he did, I smiled occasionally feeling so real. So settle. So good.

I do not want to go back to anything again.

When the food was done, we drove back, I the laughter, and the smiles I cherish, and I want to keep having them. When we entered the house, everyone was done with dinner.

Devakshaya sitting quietly, looking at his phone screen, joined them along.

Laughed, and got along like a family.

His mother stood up suddenly, "I am thinking about going on a little walk, Divya and Dev join me too." she said probably intentionally. I looked up at them.

Her lip had stretched on both sides, yes! She did it for me and Daiwik.

She started to walk out. Both of them followed them quietly. And the next second the door was closed.

I was sitting on the stool, and he was on the couch. When the door closed behind us, we both waited for two heartbeats, the utter silence and heard the steps disappear from the door.

The next moment, we both jumped on each other like animals, I craved him. My body needs him, so much. Our lips were in a battle again, and this time I was fighting as his equals, he took me towards the couch, sitting me down, the more dreadfully slow he was last time.

WARNING ⚠️ 🔞 Please avoid for your mental health youngsters!

He sat down on his knees before me, and caught behind my knees, throwing my legs apart and keeping them on his shoulders, I gasped at his action. He pushed my ghaghra up and started to kiss the inside of my thighs slowly, I leaned back on the couch, and his wet kisses felt so surreal on my skin, making me fazed, but the moment they read on my underwear, on my sex I was rolled back.

This caress, this kind of pleasure was something I did not even know existed until he showed me the stars.

He tore my underwear and I jumped in surprise, didn't expect that, he dug his head inside me, his tongue thrusting inside me, my hands tangled in his head, as a loud moan ran out of me.

I was lost, completely the new world that was before me, made me insane, his hand joined his mouth at my private parts, and he touched a point in me, that buzzed my entire body like a shock.

A loud yelp, the screaming, I could not hold them, I ended up pulling his hair but demanding to do it once again, he pushed his finger inside me, and once again touched the same part but with his tongue this time, and the shock rose to more volt then last time.

I curled back on the couch, digging his head to continue, it felt so amazing, his finger entering me, two at a time now, with him sucking that delicate point made me crawl.

My knees shivered, my spine trembling, and I felt orgasm, once again. His master tongue, and his touch, once again gave me a jiggling body shock before a wave passed through my entire body with a scream of his name rang in the empty house.

He pulled back, my entire body felt weak, this time it was harder than the last, The orgasm, made my vision blur for a brief second until he came in sight again, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I want to fuck you, Zehra." He spoke so informatively, I blinked still dizzy with how hard he made me come.
I grasped his word, "I want to fuck you till you come the same way, and scream my name just the way you did, again." he continued, and pulling my legs even closer, held a choke hold on my neck, he pulled my face down.

Kissing me, and pulling back, "Marry me."