13

Halfway back to Seattle, it has gotten dark. Since they took a few pitstops of the rest areas, gas station stops, and cigarette breakings of time.

It has gotten dark sooner then they have realized. Since it is October, the night falls very much quicker.

On the little radio it showed the time of 9:00PM.

Kurt is laying his head on the window sill of the car. Watching the countryside go passed as the sound of Dave switching the lanes is heard.

Dave yawned as he switched a lane. He knew he couldn't do another night of this.

"Let's pull out to the forestry area and rest there for the night." Dave mumbled.

"That's fine with me." Kurt replied as he lifted his head. Running a hand through his messy blond hair as a yawn escaped his lips.

Dave makes a quick shift to the lane that he needed to access. He started a conversation with Kurt.

"Hey," Dave began. Which made Kurt turn his head to look at the driver. "why were you at Aberdeen anyway...? You never really answered the question."

Kurt suddenly became defensive. He sneered. "it really doesn't matter, David."

"Well it matters to me." Dave replied. A bit shocked from the sudden aggression he heard.

Kurt rolled his eyes. "Hurry the hell up and pull over already!" He shouted. A mood swing was starting to crawl up.

Dave sighed. "look, Kurt I'm trying okay! There's cars everywhere!"he replied back, his voice a little defensive.

The frontman laid his head back on the window. "well, Dave you shouldn't be asking stupid questions. You aren't an interviewee."

"No. You're right. Im not. But I do care for you and want to get down to the bottom of this!" Dave scolded as he reached towards the forestry area now.

"Like I said, Dave it doesn't matter!" Kurt shouted back. Crossing his arms as he turned his head to look outside.

The car parked. Oak trees all around them. The sound of crickets in the distance. And other wildlife of the forest can be heard.

Dave locked the car doors. Making sure all windows and doors are locked so nobody or animal can try to get inside.

The car is pitched black. Except for the moonlight glowing inside of the vehicle.

Dave turned his head to look at kurt now once the car is off. He slapped his hands on his lap.

"Kurt. I need you to tell me." He sneered.