★ Chapter - 20

Začít od začátku

Aadhira looked like she was going to cry looking at them all and that's when Ram took her in his arms trying to calm her down and assure her that all of them are safe to be with.

"She didn't throw any tantrums, did she?",Sri asked with a worry-stricken face.

The team understood that they needed some privacy.

"Devi, we'll be there in the canteen you guys come there. We're hungry, we'll catch up there",Aakash said and Devi nodded.

"No, she was alright maybe because I was there too. We'll talk about other things later. Do you what we cooked today? We cooked pulao and paneer curry for you",he said trying to divert her attention.

Her face said about it all, all her worries and tensions were clearly seen on her face. Aadhira was looking around and was confused why her mother was here.

Aadhira's m.v : Why is mamma here? But this place is noiceee..so many necklace on walls also. Wowwwww! Will I come here too daily,if mamma comes? I hope I come then I will make friends with everyone and play so much. I will ask bestie also to come here

The three of them reached the office canteen and saw the gang waiting for them to start their lunch. They settled down around a table and Ram was still holding Aadhira and she was silently observing everyone around.

"She seems like a silent baby",Nila said.

"If only you knew, Aadhu is anything but silent",Sri said and all of them chuckled.

They shared their lunch and had it while talking to each other about what all happened in office when she wasn't there. They completed their lunch and by now, Aadhira got comfortable with the whole team after looking at her mamma who was talking with them smiling.

Amala held Aadhira in her arms, while Rishi and Akash were playing with her.The others were wailing to have their chance with the baby. Suddenly, Aadhira became a celebrity and she was giggling and laughing with the newly found attention from them all.

One after other, they started playing with Aadhira, and Aadhira was having fun completely.

Aadhira's m.v : hehehehe, ayyo don't tickle yaar! You guys are so much fun. You should come home we all will have so much fun hehehehehe I am way too ticklish and hehehheheh

Aadhira was most comfortable with Sitara from the girls, and with Rishi from the guys side. She loved Rishi's blue iris colour that she would stare continuosly into trying to figure out how he got blue.

Aadhira's m.v : Hey, did you spill blue colour in your eyes when you were small? they're so beautiful. I like it, can you make my eyes also ?

While Sitara wore an embroidery dress which instantly reminded her of her bestie.

Aadhira's m.v : Hey akka, do you know my bestie? She has same same dress like I wanted to pull these things but they never came only.

As the lunch time was done, Aadhira and Ram had to go back while the others went back to work. Aadhira bid bye to them happily and this time Sri waved back at her too giving her flying kisses.

Nila gave the rest over presentation while Sri was designing some back up designs.

"Alright, team! I want you all to come up with one back up design each by tomorrow evening. I know its a short term deadline but I can't help since once we submit this, we might actually get some redos or something which is quite common. So when the change is quite time consuming we can present them this asking if it actually matches their requirements. What do you all say about it?",she asked.