★ Chapter - 12

Continuation from chapter 11

"Aunty?",Sri asked.

"Ayyo, why are you looking like you saw your worst fear in the form of me, Sri?",Shyamala asked.

"Aunty..that..",Sri was stammering.

"I should scold those serial directors who spoilt the image of our mother-in-law. Sigh! See, Sri I won't say I am just like your mother, blah blah and blah. I just wanted to have a casual talk with you just like that. First relax! Breathe in and breathe out!",Shyamala said and Sri followed what all she said.

"Aunty, we'll go out then",Ridhi said.

"No no, I am sorry what's your name?",Shyamala asked.

"Ridhi, aunty",Ridhi replies.

"Ridhi, nice name. If you all are feeling uncomfortable, I will leave you don't leave. Mru atleast you speak something",Shyamala said.

"Aunty, you talk to your to be daughter in law na. Meanwhile we'll see if we can find any guys out there",Mrinmayee said and the four of them laughed out.

"Oh oh, didn't know Mru wanted to get married soon too. I'll let your mother know-",before Shyamala could talk anything more Mrinmayee interrupted her.

"Aunty no no, count me out of all this marriage thing. Not going to be in anytime soon",Mrinmayee said.

"We'll see, till time comes everyone will say like this only. Oh wait, I forgot what I was going to tell to Sri",Shyamala said and turned to look at Sri again.

"Sri, nothing serious ma. Any time if that fellow troubles you or annoys you. You just give me a call and I will make him run on roads with a broom stick in my hand, I will run after him",she said to which Sri giggled.

"And also though I have three daughters they're all in their dad's party all the time. You'll be in my support right?",she asked to which Sri Devi nodded.

"You look beautiful dear, nazar na lage to my dear daughter in law",Shyamala said and put a kajal dot behind her ear.

Back to present :

Sri Devi sat there while Krishnam Raju gave Aadhira to her.

"Mavayyagaru, did you have your breakfast?",she asked.

"Yes Sri, I'll go freshen up and drop Ishu there and then meet my old friend and come back home",he said.

"Come Ishu, you also eat your breakfast and be ready. We'll leave as soon as I get ready and come",Krishnam Raju said and  went to freshen up.

Aadhira's m.v : This enemy is again sitting here along with my mammaa! Shoo go away!

Aadhira was being cranky looking at Ishu first thing and the red color which seemed way too irritating for her.

"Why can't she just keep quiet?",Ishu said  shrugging.

Sri didn't want to pick a fight with her. She got up from there with Aadhira in her arms and went back to her room. She laid Aadhira on the bed with the pillow support and sat on beside her.

She switched on her laptop to log in.

"Sri, why are you here ma? Come have your breakfast",Shyamala said.

"Athaya garu, I'll have it after some time. I don't feel like eating",Sri said.

"But, okay when you take a break don't forget to eat. Alright?",Shyamala said to which Sri nodded.