★ Chapter - 2

Words in the chapter :

Srivaru - husband

Srimathi - wife

Evandi/andi is used to address husband

Gorintaku - mehendi

Rakshashi - devil

Happy Reading

• • • • • • • • • • •

It was almost seven in the evening, both mother and daughter came home. They had a bubble bath which Aadhira loved and enjoyed a lot.

Aadhira was all set to welcome her father back home. She sat in the living room playing with her toys whereas Sri Devi was preparing dinner while keeping an eye on her naughty daughter who tend to do all naughty pranks when nobody is around.

Unusually, Aadhira was playing with her toys with a pout on her face which did not go unnoticed by Sri Devi and she just chuckled to herself.

The door bell rang and quickly crawled towards the door and yelled happily as though asking her mother to come and open the door. Sri Devi switched off the stoves and picked Aadhira into her arms and opened the door.

As expected it was her dadda, only hers whom she wasn't okay with sharing. There he stood with tired eyes, and eyes with dark circles which literally had fifty shades of dark, whereas his face was pale,he indeed looked tired but just by seeing his little sweetheart his lips turned into a beautiful smile.

"Da.. Da... Da",she calls him out throwing her hands towards him. Devi moved inside leaving him space to enter into the home.

As he enters home, she just makes happy noises which were damn cutest and could make anyone's day better. He quickly went towards the washroom to freshen up and Aadhira pouted sadly as her father didn't take her into his arms. She slowly crawled towards their room and sat in front of the door waiting for Ram to come out.

After a good fifteen minutes he came out to see his little princess waiting for him at the door step and he smiled and took her into his arms, she pouted first but then gave in. She pulled his hair first followed by his moustache and then beard.

"Rakshashi",he said while trying to keep her hands away from his hair but her fist was so tight he wasn't able release it.

"Dei, I know you are angry my little princess please leave na, it's hurting dadda and if it hurts dadda will cry",he talked to her hoping she will understand and kept a sad face which melted her heart at an instant and released her hold on his hair. He breathed in relief.

She started speaking gibberish while he listened to her intently as though both of them are in a deep conversation regarding World War. Devi set the table and all three of them settled in the couch.

"How was your day?",she asked.

"Not bad, but my princess makes it all better",he said looking at her lovingly and earning an angry pout from his wife.

"Also did I tell you? My wife's smile makes my day even more better",he said and she glared at him for a second but laughed along with him while hitting him on his chest lightly. She put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

That's exactly when our Aadhira baby found her mamma's hair so pretty so beautiful she jumped onto her from her father's arms and pulled her hair and had it in her fist while trying to see how strong they were.

"Aadhira, what is this fantasy of yours showing us hell while pulling our hairs ugh baby leave it already",Devi shrieked trying to get her hair out of Aadhira's hold and eventually she left her hair and looked at both of her parents.