★ Chapter - 5

"Two more months and my small baby would be a year old",he said and Devi shot him a glare.

"Evandi, If now you aren't gonna tell me what is the matter you won't be able to imagine the consequences",Devi said, making him gulp down in fear.

"Sigh, it's that my uncle called me just now and he is gonna send his daughter here for 3 months. You know how she is right?",he said, sighing.

[ Introducing Anupama Parameshwaran as Ishitha ]

"What do you mean? Is Ishu gonna come?",she was absolutely panicking.

Of course Ishitha was a good lady, excluding the fact that she and Aadhira are poles apart and she hates babies. As a matter of fact, Ishitha doesn't like Sri Devi either.

"She is gonna come for job trials, it seems Devi, and I tried convincing my uncle that we'll put her in an absolutely amazing hostel but he would go to amma and nanna too to convince us to put Ishitha in our home. Just 3 months Sri, and we'll manage. If she does something extra then we will straight up kick her out of the home. I am not gonna compromise with my baby's safety or my wife's pride",he said and she just looked at him in awe.

Every word he spoke travelled directly to her heart. She just moved towards him cupping his face in her hands and kissed his forehead.

"You don't even know how lucky I am to have you in my life Ram garu",Sri Devi says and he kisses her forehead and holds her close to him.

Ram was sceptical about Ishitha because when they went to Ishitha's home after Aadhira was born, she nearly made Devi fall from the stairs and he saw it with his own eyes.

All that he was thinking now is they would be alone at home without him together and what would possibly happen. Pushing all his thoughts aside, he just pulls her closer while his possessive daughter who doesn't like that crawls towards them and pushes Devi aside.

"Expected this from your very own daughter, she won't let me hug my husband too",Devi acted like she pouted thinking that atleast then Aadhira would let her hug her husband but our Aadhira had some other plans. She gladly ignored Devi and continued playing with her dadda.

"You both! You don't care about me. I'll go to amma's home soon and see how you both will survive without Devi being here",she was trying to act as if she was sad.

Aadhira had a look at Devi and then at Ram one after the other and broke into fits of laughter as though Devi had cracked some very funny joke.

"We need to sleep baby",he tried to coo Aadhira and put her to sleep. Who was he trying to manipulate? His daughter, who is just a female version of him, is stubborn and only does something if he wants.

"Alright, Aadhu baby and I will have a stroll on the balcony. You go to sleep Sri, it's late already and don't think much about things, I am here na, I will take care of things",he said and with Aadhira in his arms he walked towards Sri Devi and kissed her on her forehead while Aadhira bent and kissed her on both her cheeks.