"Oh." She smiled. "It was dreadful. It happened right here in this very cubicle. I was hiding because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses." For reference her glasses look very similar to Harry's. "I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. They said something funny a kind of made-up a language. And I realized it was a boy, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and... I died."

"Just like that? How?" Harry question.

"I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes... over there by that sink." She pointed.

Harry walked over to it and looked it over, but found nothing unusual except the water doesn't turn on, and there was a snake on the faucet.

"This is it." He looked at us. "This is it. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets."

"Say something. Harry, say something in Parsltongue." Ron told him.

Harry said some words and the top lift it off before all the sinks separated, and one went down, revealing a hole. We could not see the bottom only dark.

"Excellent, Harry. good work. Well, then, I'll just be going." Lockhart said nervously trying to escape. We stopped him and put him down the hole first.

He called back up, saying the bottom wasn't far and we all jumped down.

—————

Just as Lockhart said it was filthy.
I looked down at my feet to see all I was stepping on with bones skeletons of long did creatures dead.

"Any sign of movement, close your eyes straight away." Harry reminded us.

Harry let the way through the tunnels, Lockhart went after him, then wanted me behind watching him.

We reached area with stone ground, but something that looked like the skin of the snake was on the stone.

"What's this?" Ron wondered.

"It looks like a snake." Lockhart said.

"It's a snake skin." Harry told us as he walked further following the skin.

"Bloody hell." Ron gasped.

"This thing is has to be around 60 feet long, or more." I say.
As I said that Lockhart collapse to the ground.

"Heart of a lion, this one." Ron said.

Quickly, Lockhart got up, grabbing Ron's wand and pointing it at us.

"The adventure ends here. But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you three tragically lost your mind... at the sight of her mangled body. So... You first, Mr. Potter." Lockhart looked directly at Harry. "Say goodbye to your memories."

"You picked the wrong wand." I say as Lockhart says the spell.

"Obliviate!" He shouted. Light burst from the wind, and he was thrown back crashing into the wall.

From impact the ceiling began to rumble. I watch as rocks begin to fall separating Ron and I from Harry.

"Harry!" I call when the rocks stop. "Harry!"

"(Y/n)! Ron! Are you two okay?" We heard Harry ask from the other side of the rocks.

"I'm fine." Ron told him.

"We weren't harmed." I say.

Lockhart sat up and looked at as confused. "Hello. Who are you?"

"Ron Weasley." He answered.

"Really?" Lockhart question. "And you?" He looked at me.

"(Y/n) Black." I tell him.

"And who am I?" Lockhart asked.

"Lockhart's memory charm backfired. He hasn't got a clue who he is." Ron told Harry.

"It's an odd sort of place, isn't it?" Lockhart looked around with a smile. "Do you two live here?" He asked.

"No." I say, and pick up a rock, knocking him on the head.
He fell unconscious.

"What do we do now?" Ron asked Harry.

"You both wait here... and trying to shift some of this rock so we can get back through. I'll go on and find Ginny." Harry told us.

It was difficult, but Ron and I managed to safely move the rocks out of the way, creating a path for Harry to come back through. We waited, worrying for both Harry and Ginny the whole time. But eventually they did come it was odd. What they came back with. Harry came back with fox Dumbledore's phoenix. The Sword of Gryffindor, the Sorting Hat. And I live in Ginny. Fox flew all of us out there.

And everything turned out well in the end. All the kids were petrified, were cured.