Chapter 7: Cassidy

Începe de la început

But maybe it's time to let go.

And maybe this Only Fans thing will be exactly what I need to do it.

As I run my fingers through my slick folds, imagining what it would be like if Hayden was here with me instead of some random strangers, I can't help but wonder if there's a chance he'd actually want me for real.

Not as a game or a conquest, but me. To keep.

He's hot as hell, and the way he looks at me makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. The intensity of his gaze is almost too much to handle sometimes, but I can't deny that it turns me on more than anything else.

Maybe he could be my new addiction.

If only he wasn't such a dick.

But as I spread my legs wider and slip two fingers inside myself, moaning for the camera and hoping I'm putting on a good show, I can't help but wish it was him here with me right now.

His fingers inside of me.

And that scares me more than anything else.

I rub my clit, picturing Hayden's weight pinning me down, his calloused fingers rough against me as I climb higher and higher toward an orgasm that feels so good I can barely breathe.

And then I come.

Hard.

I moan as I rub my clit faster, feeling my pussy clench around my fingers while I imagine what it would be like to have Hayden inside of me, filling me up and making me feel things I've never felt before.

Fuck.

As I finally come down from the high, breathing hard and feeling a little embarrassed about what just happened, I realize this is going to be a lot more complicated than I thought.

I crawl off the bed and stumble over to the laptop to stop the recording, feeling a little bit dizzy and a little bit confused about how much I just enjoyed that.

Maybe there's something to this Only Fans thing after all.

But as I sit down in front of my laptop to edit the video, I wonder if Hayden will ever find out what I'm doing or if he'll even care.

And if he does, what he'll do about it.

I shiver as butterflies take flight in my stomach at the prospect of getting under his skin. Forcing him to react.

Because with him, it's impossible to know what's coming next.

After I get over my panic and hit upload on the video, I slam the laptop closed and go shower off what I just did.

I need to get a grip.

Hayden Vaughn is not my problem.

And even if he was, I wouldn't let him get to me like this.

I'm stronger than that.

At least I think I am.

But as I wash away the evidence of my Only Fans debut, I can't help but wonder if I've gotten myself into something way bigger than I can handle. Something that might end up biting me in the ass sooner than later.

I get dressed, hating myself for picking out something cute hoping Hayden stops into the bar despite it being the Anchors' night off. After styling my hair into loose waves and swiping on a coating of mascara, I lock up and walk the three blocks to my bar.

When I get there, I grit my teeth and think about turning around and forgetting about opening the bar. Maybe Lila can handle it just this once? But no, I don't run away from the hard shit, so I square my shoulders and stomp on, trying to move past my dreaded ex who's decided for whatever reason to try and insert himself back into my life.

Roman's waiting for me outside the Sin Bin, leaning against his car with a smirk on his face and a cup of coffee in his hand. "Afternoon, Cass."

"What do you want?" I ask, brushing past him and unlocking the door.

He follows me inside, not bothering to wait for an invitation, setting his coffee on the counter as he leans over and grabs my arm. "You're not going to be so cold to me forever, babe."

I yank away from him and glare. "Don't fucking touch me."

He laughs. "There's that fire that I always loved."

I roll my eyes. This asshole doesn't know how to love anyone but himself. "Get out of my bar, Roman.

"Not until we talk," he says, crossing his arms over his chest. "You need to pay up, Cassidy."

"I don't have your fucking money yet, okay?" I snap. "So stop harassing me and let me do my job."

He sighs and shakes his head. "You don't have a choice, babe. Either you get me my money or you find another way to pay me." He reaches out and grabs my hand, pulling it to his hard chest. I have to give it to the guy, he's fit as hell. His gaze softens, but there's a calculating glint in his eyes. "You could always let me take you out, remind me how good we could be together. I'll knock off five grand."

He says it like it's supposed to be enticing, but it just makes me want to kick him in the balls for treating me like a whore. How is it that he can make me feel so cheap and worthless after he fucked someone else behind my back? Probably a lot of someone's if I'm being honest with myself.

But I'm not letting him win this time. Not now, not ever. "If you wanted to be with me, Roman, you probably should've have fucked someone else."

He rolls his eyes. "Are you still mad about that?"

"No, I'm not mad," I say, yanking away from him again and heading for the back room. "You disgust me and I really don't need your shit today."

He laughs as he follows me, and I feel his gaze lingering on my ass as I walk away. I stop by the door and he grabs his coffee off the counter. "I'll give you one more week before I take what you owe me... one way or another."

I rip the door open and stand by it radiating all kinds of fuck off energy. "Get out," I say, shoving him out onto the sidewalk and slamming the door in his face, flicking the lock. But as I lean against it, breathing hard and trying to calm down, I realize that he's right.

I need to come up with the money or I'm going to end up owing him even more than I already do.

And that can't happen.

A/N: Do you think Cassidy's doing the right thing starting an OF? What do you think Hayden will do if he finds out?

If you want to read more of this story before it publishes here, you can get early access over on my Patreon:patreon.com/heatherashleywrites (clickable link's in my bio)