slow day

They are all just waiting for Aonung to wake up. It's getting late so Ronal has Jake and Neytiri pick up their kids. Neteyam doesn't want to go at first, to worried about his (crush) friend. "He'll be ok its possible he might sleep through the night and we are all here to keep an eye on him " Ronal reasons with him and he finally goes with his family. Tonowari picks up Tsireya and Rotxo.

The next day they visit Ao'nung. "Your up thats good " Tonowari says and ruffles his sons hair. Ao'nung swats his dads hand away, Neteyam walks over " you scared the shit out of us never do that again !"." Sorry, I'll be more careful". " I sure hope so!"

Loak laughs as Neteyam lightly slaps the back of Ao'nungs head to which the other glares at him. Ao'nung then looks back at his dad "where's mom?...I thought I'm gonna get a big lecture by her ". "At home resting with you being so stupid and her general work load yesterday took quite a toll on her ". "Oh". "Yeah recently that's been happening quite a lot. OK you ready to go home ?". Ao'nung nods smiling he hates being in the hospital so he's glad that he can leave now.

Tonowari drives all of them home.
At home Ao'nung goes to his parents bedroom to check on his mom "Hey mom...dad said you weren't feeling to well ". She sits up and rubs her eyes "a little but I should be fine tomorrow ". "I didn't wake you up right?"." No don't worry I wasn't sleeping....". He sits down next to her on the bed and looks at her worried, he can't remember the last time he has seen her so exhausted. She looks at him " I'll be fine dont worry so much ok ". "Mhm..."

She lays down on her side again, Ao'nung doing the same, resting as close as his moms bump allows it. Ronal chuckles making Ao'nung look at her " you know you did the same when you were little and I was carrying Tsireya..when ever I had days I wasn't feeling well you'd lay with me ". "Really?". "Yeah...and when Tonowari tried to take you away or bring you to your own room you'd be mad sometimes even throwing a tantrum". "As if ". " Really " she chuckles again "you were always asking about 'Reya even back then you were protective of her"."Oh" He smiles.

Later on when Tonowari wants to check on Ronal he stays in the doorway smiling at the sight of the two being asleep and Ao'nung cuddled close, he sure is a mamas boy. He tries to pick up Ao'nung but he just makes a sound of protest and cuddles closer to his mom so He just lets him sleep and leaves the room chuckling.

Tsireya is outside surfing with Loak. He sure got better over the past 3 months (don't come at me I never payed close attention on how much time passed XD) He still wipes out a few times when trying a bigger wave.

"You nearly got it!" She smiles at him as they both sit on their boards in the water, Loak looks at her " Yeah next time I'll get it I'm sure of it ". Tsireya keeps smiling and looks out at the water, Loak on the other hand just looks at Tsireya taking in how beautiful she looks what feature he loves the most about her are her freckles and beautiful blue eyes. "R-Reya" He coughs trying to hide the voice crack, she chuckles and looks at him "what?". "I've been thinking, you know how we are hanging out a lot and are pretty close ?" . " Yeah?". "I-I....um...can you close your eyes" she looks at him confused but closes her eyes. Loak never thought of himself being the nervous type when it comes to this he takes a deep breath, leaning closer to Tsireya while putting a hand on her cheek before putting his lips on hers. Tsireya is a bit taken back but melts into his touch a little before returning the kiss. They both open their eyes again and Loak looks into her eyes "I love you ". She smiles " I love you too" they kiss again but loak leans forward a bit to much causing them both to fall into the water, when they resurface they just laugh.

In the evening when Tsireya comes home she finds her dad making some dinner, she takes a shower first and changes into comfy clothes "Hey Dad, where's Ao'nung ? I haven't seen him since we got home". "With your mother ". She nods and helps her dad with the dinner, she just can't get rid of the smile she has on her face. Tonowari notices it "What's gotten you so happy ?". " Oh just had a nice time surfing with Loak ". Tonowari looks at her "Loak huh...You've been getting pretty close with that boy". Tsireya sighs "he's just a good friend ". "Uhhu and just a friend is making you smile like that ". "Daaad really we're just friends ". "I'm just messing with you" he chuckles and Tsireya playfully shoves him, they finish making dinner, put one plate with everything else on a tray and Tonowari walks back to his and Ronals bedroom. He sets the tray on the bedside table before waking Ao'nung first telling him to eat downstairs with his sister. After Ao'nung went downstairs Tonowari gently wakes up his wife "I brought you some dinner "."I could've gone downstairs....you didn't have to bring it up..." she says in a tired voice, Tonowari sighs "No you rest as much as possible you really overdid it the past days ". She's to tired to argue so she sits up and starts eating and then they all go to bed early.