double oh shit

Neteyam helps him calm down "Did he recognise you?". " No don't think so"."Did you tell the boy your name?". "No... No l didn't... "."I'll
call mom" Neteyam calls his mom while leaving the others to go into the kitchen" Yes Tey?"." Mom...D-does Quaritch have a child?"." Not that I know of, wait Jake says yes. Why?". "Lo'ak met him today... apparently his uncle took him here for a short trip... Mom Lo'ak saw Lyle... "."Where are you three? Did he recognise him?", he
can tell his mom is close to panicking." We are still at the Paora house, Ronal and Tonowari are both at work... Loak had a key Tsireya forgot over at ours so he came in
with that... Mom are you guys safe?" "Yes, we are in the car already and driving home... we will make a few detours just to be sure... Did he recognise Lo'ak?!"."No he
didn't". "Good... stay in that house I'll inform Ronal and Tonowari"

They decide to all just go into Aonungs room upstairs to not be seen through the windows downstairs and it would loom a bit suspicious if they'd close the blinds downstairs.
They  put on another movie on Aonungs TV. Kiri looks at Loak " Did that boy say how long they'll stay?"
Loak nods "just for the weekend "

Meanwhile Jake, Neytiri and Tuk decide to best just stay at the station Neytiri works at after driving past Lyle and Spider who were walking to a shop. "Hey what are you doing here? you aren't in till tonight"."I know but we need to hide out in here for an hour or two I'm not sure...I'll explain it later to you" she hands Tuk her tablet to keep her entertained. "Do you think he noticed us when we drove past him?" She asks Jake while handing him a cup of coffee "No don't think so" he sighs and takes a sip from the coffee which isn't exactly the best but its enough. "The thing is it could just be a huge coincidence but I'm not sure of it " Neytiri leans against the wall texting Neteyam that they'll stay at the station a little. Jake just hums in agreement. The door opens "e-cuse me Sir I'm looking for an old friend of mine I was wondering if you could help me find them I want to surprise them but I don't know their address " neytiri opened the door on the opposite side of the front desk just enough to be seen by her colleague and Lyle. Jake is covering Tuks mouth with his hand to make sure she stays quiet. "Who would that 'friend' be Mr?" Wainfleet and the friend I'm looking for is Jake Sully I heard he moved a few months ago and was wondering if you perhaps have heard of him?".Neytiri looks at her colleague and shakes her head "Sully huh that an unusual name seems unknown to me " He shrugs, Lyle sighs " Come on can't you just look them up or something ?". " I'm sorry Sir but that is against out policy I can't do that ". "Are you kidding me " Lyle shows him his military ID "With all due of respect even when you are a corporal or I don't know how high ranked I won't be risking my position in this job for something like this, have you tried looking in your own data base ?" . "Yes but nothing about his new address or anything"." Well then I can't be of help either so if you could kindly leave now ". Lyles face is twisted in anger and turns towards the door, neytiri backs away from the door but it creaks a little, lyle turns towards it "Did you hear that?". " I'm sorry what ?"."The door " Lyle walks towards it. Neytiri, Jake and Tuk hold their breath. Jace, Neytiris colleague gets up and walks over to Lyle "it just does that sometimes when the door isn't closed completely you know it's kind of an old door " He closes the door and the three in the room sigh in relieve. Lyle just grumbles and leaves the building.

"I guess Spider was wrong about the Sully kid I haven't seen them at all plus local police doesn't know anything ", he says on the phone call with Quaritch "You're kidding right, there aren't many kids that look like that! Ugh fine come back we'll try again another time ". "Sure thing boss, come on kid we are going home "

"He's gone " Jace says while opening the door. Neytiri sighs and nods "thank you...". "Your welcome. Are you ok?" Neytiri nods and comforts Tuk "we just have to be careful for a little while ". "Yeah let's just stay a little longer before heading home" Jake states and looks at the clock it's already 7 pm

The teens keep watching movies and play some games they are so into their game of Mario party that Ao'nung doesn't notices he's grabbing a cookie from Tsireyas side and eats it. His eyes widen as he realizes his mistake "Oh shit !" Tsireya looks at her brother and then at the cookies before sprinting out of the room, Ao’nung coughs a bit and starts to wheeze and red hives appear on his arms and body. "Ro what's wrong what's happening?!" Neteyam panics and looks at Rotxo "he's having an allergic reaction " rotxo says somewhat calm.
Tsireya runs through the house trying to find the epipen panicking as she can't find them in their usual spot.
She calls her mom. "Mom, where are the epipens ?!". "Woah I have them in my office I was reorganising all your medical stuff but then had to leave, why ?". "Aonung ate one of my cookies ". "That idiot, I'll send some paramedics over right away to bring him here, you guys can come with them, they Sullys can leave the house its fine I just talked to Neytiri, they just have to be careful". By now Tsireya has found the epipen "Thanks mom see you soon" she makes her way back to Aonung to inject him the medicine. Shortly after the paramedics arrive and take Ao’nung to the hospital. Ronal checks him over and gets him set up in a room for monitoring before turning to the rest of the group "He'll be alright don't worry " they sigh in relieve, Ronal sits down on a chair a bit pale "Mom you ok?" ." Yeah don't worry Reya...I just need a short moment". Raya a good colleague of Ronal passes by " she doesn't want to admit it but she's been on her feet all day I guess this stress situation was a little to much, she just needs a small brake " Ronal glares at her and she leaves. "Mom take it easy ok " Reya says Ronal smiles at her " don't worry" she looks at Ao’nung.  Neteyam called his mom in the meantime to inform her where they are. They all just stay in the room waiting for him to wake up.