normal day

Tonowari heads of to work early. Ao´nung and Tsireya stay at home with their mom, they are currently watching a movie while waiting for their mom to wake up. Tonowari turned of Ronals alarm clock so she can get more sleep, she wakes up pretty late to her Surprise.
Ao´nung and Tsireya make lunch together as Ronal finally got out of bed” Jesus I never thought I could sleep that Long”, she says entering the Kitchen “ Good morning to you too mom”, Ao´nung chuckles, she glares at him and places an ice pack on the bump that has now formed on her head” Headache”. Tsireya asks with a soft voice and she nods” It’s not so bad, don’t worry“. They eat together and Ronal checks her phone for updates on Rotxo “Hey Rotxo is awake and doing as well as someone can be in his situation”,” You think dad will take us to see him later?”, Ao´nung asks and Ronal smiles “He sure will, also I need you to drive back my car, we left it there, you know how it is”.” No driving for a day or two after hitting your head, while looking out for signs for a concussion”, Ao´nung answers, oh how used he is to that lecture by now, god knows how many times he’s hit his head on something or gotten in a fight resulting in a concussion.

The Sully kids take notes, their school day is going by slow all their minds worried about Rotxo. After school they all head over to Ao´nung and Tsireyas house wanting to give them the notes they took in class, for once even Lo´ak has complete notes. Ronal opens the front door “Oh you are here for Ao´nung and Tsireya, they’ve just head out with Tonowari to visit Rotxo”.” Oh, thank you for telling us. We will come over tomorrow, if that’s Ok?”, Neteyam asks politely, Ronal nods”I ‘ll let them know later”. They head back home.

At the hospital. Rotxo is glad to see his best Friends, both hug him lightly, mind full of his injuries. Nova hands Tonowari a file, filled with pictures they’ve taken of Rotxo’s injuries, with his consent of course. „I feel so bad for not helping you sooner… I’m your best friend, I’m supposed to do something…”, “Ao… don’t blame yourself… It’s not Your fault… I stayed quiet, you guys tried to get me to open up but I kept quiet…”. He tears up “It’s my fault… I pissed him oft… I spoke back and corrected him when he… misgendered me… and I know better than to talk back when he’s drunk… “” No, you have every right to correct that asshole, why didn’t you tell us?” Tsireya looks at him.
He looks at the cast Tsireya had drawn on “l just didn’t want to get moved in another family… It wouldn’t have made a difference, the new one would’ve been just the same “. Tonowari heard the last bit and enters the room” I’m sorry Rotxo. We are sorry that we couldn’t stop this from happening. I promise you, you won’t have to go to another family you don’t know”. All kids look confused” We will work this out and get you into our custody I promise”. Now Rotxo is just full on crying. Ao´nung and Tsireya hug him again and Tonowari continues “ Neytiri is already on it and with hospital security dealing with him he for sure spend one night in the police station already, we just need to get these”. He holds up the file” handed in and then it should look good for us to get you out of that family”.” Thank you”.” Of course kid”, he pats his head lightly.

They spent some more time together, Tonowari heads back earlier than the teens, he knocks at the Sully’s front door and gets let in by little Tuk.” Mom. Tonowari is here!”, she yells and Neytiri comes downstairs a strand of hair in her mouth while tying the rest back, she’s in the middle of rebraiding her hair” Sorry about that, what can I do for You?”.” Nova gave me this”, he hands her the file with the photos and apparently also his medical record
“ Great, thank you. Wait a minute, Ronal wanted to bring this over after her shift, why are you bringing it?”, “She’s off work for a few days, Rotxos foster dad did show up and caused a scene and she hit her head because he shoved her”. “Shit, are she and the baby okey? “. “The kid is fine but Ronal is stuck with a mild concussion”. Neytiri nods and puts the file in her bag „ I hope it lets up soon, send her my regards”. “I will so goodbye”. “Goodbye. I’ll keep you guys updated”.