Renjun - "I'll always be yours, love."

The sun glistened through y/n's bedroom window as you sat on your bed, looking through your boyfriend, Renjun's, instagram. As you scrolled, you couldn't help but feel a little jealous of all of the girls he had posted on his instagram. You knew they were just his friends, and you hated herself for feeling it, but there was a part of you who absolutely hated seeing him with other girls. He was supposed to be mine, nobody else's. Though you couldn't just tell Renjun that you didn't want him to hang out with other girls anymore, that'd be stupid and rude to him. He might think you didn't trust him, and you didn't want any more hiccups — you'd had enough already. With Renjun going on tour and being away from home, you two had gotten into fights very frequently, though it was usually because of your wanting for him to stay. You loved that he was doing what he loved, but you didn't like being left alone, especially when they were talking about having a family soon.

A mixture of panic and jealousy rushed through your veins like a drug, and you found that tears were rolling down your face and you hadn't even noticed! Wiping your eyes with your sleeve, you made your way to pick up your phone again, only to realise you had a text. It was from Renjun and it read; 'Hey, love. I'm coming over. Is that alright with you? ❤️' You wanted to say no, you didn't want him to see you like this, but your fingers subconsciously typed the exact opposite. You wrote; 'That's fine, see you soon 😉', before putting your phone down.

Why did I do that? I couldn't face him now! Not when every inch of my body burned with jealousy. I hadn't even figured out how to bring this up with him, or if I even would! You started to panic, running your hands through your hair and deciding wether or not you should delete the message, when you heard your mum shout you.
"Y/n, satang, Renjun's here!"
Her voice boomed through the door, hitting you like a bunch of bricks. You didn't even get to answer before Renjun entered your room.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers, smiling at you widely. You tried to look happy, but your face was wet and you couldn't really smile. His face fell, worry glimmering in his eyes. "What's wrong, love?" He asked, sitting next to you on the bed. You looked up him, hesitant to tell him how you were feeling incase of his reaction. Renjun noticed this, and placed his hand on top of yours, caressing it gently. "Come on, y/n. You can tell me anything." You lifted up your head, making eye contact with him. "It's just- I keep seeing you on Instagram with other girls." Tears started to roll down your face as you continued, "And i'm not trying to say you can't see them anymore or anything, because you can, but I just-" You trailed off. Now this was the hard part. "I just makes me feel kind of jealous, and I hate it so much-" You were cut off by Renjun, who held your face with his free hand. "But that's just how you feel. There's no need for me or you to get upset over a natural emotion. We just need to talk about it, like we're doing now." He replied, his soft tone calming your fears down completely. "I promise you, it's you and only you I am so deeply in love with. I'll always be yours, love." You melted into his soft touch and he kissed you on your forehead.

After a few minutes, he got up, grabbing your hand. "So, you up for making cookies?" He asked, smirking. You nodded enthusiastically, letting him drag you onto your feet and you both left the room.