ωʜᴀᴛ ɪғ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25)

Magsimula sa umpisa

I approached him because I hear him sobbing, I don't want to hurt my best friend, I don't want that, but I can't do anything to make him happy because that would mean that I would be a cheater.

"Calm down." I muttered while rubbing his back so he could breathe normal.

"Calm down, how can I calm down if you hate me" He looked at me with those puffy red eyes of his, I felt pity for him and then he pushed me, "I know you will avoid me somehow."

"How could I avoid you if you're the one making me avoid you" I went near him and embraced him real tight so he would know that I really cared about him.

"I know your straight, but please don't leave me." He rubbed his eyes and then looked at me again, I really wanted to tell him to stop but it would just shatter him even more.

"What if I told you I wasn't" I went near him, the small sobs of him hampered and replaced with pure eyes of shock and astonishment.

"What are you trying to say Ranz, please don't do this just to make me stop crying." He pleaded then looked at me gripping his jeans and then looking now at the floor.

"No I'm not, but I'm already inlove with someone else" I rubbed his back and then told him, "And the worst part is it's Oliver's boyfriend."

"Joshua Warkon, one of the tumblr's eminent people." He muttered with disgust,  how could he hate Josh, he's so nice and caring and good looking.

"Yeah" I looked at him and then he walked and sat beside my bed and then mumbled, "I guess we're both attracted to men now. We really are best friends" he patted my back, at least someone cares.

What if this was all a trick for making me come out of him, I never came out to my mother and my siblings, because I knew they would just be disgusted at me for not even being straight, I know they are homophobes. And I cannot force them to like me, nor am I just being paranoid.

I looked at the time and sat near him, he told me he wanted to know about our current relationship, I told him that I had a crush on him since we met, I also told him that I really wanted to kiss him since my feelings for him had arisen and I couldn't control it.

He just listened, he never looked disgusted or even mad at me for not returning the feelings, and he was just listening and having that bland nonchalant expression that he always contains.

Then he looked at me with that face again, that creepy face and asked me seriously, "Does Oliver know about this, he must know for he is your friend."

I looked down and come to think of it, I never told him that I fancied Josh, "No I never told him, but I think he already know so I guess it's part of it."

"Guess so." He agreed and nodded; he wiped his tears with his shirt and asked me, "Ranz, may I ask a favour."

"Sure" I nodded.

"Can I borrow your computer for a while?" He asked and then giggled, Ranz you need to learn to stop giggling.

"Yes you can borrow, but you may not." I laughed, he furrowed his eyebrows from my statement then he figured it out that I was being sarcastic.

"Fine Mr. Smarty Pants, May I borrow your computer for a while?" I nodded while laughing my ass out of it, then I felt my phone buzz.

I would expect that it was from my mother, but it was not, it was from the one that took my Joshie away, Oliver.

Hey Ranz, umm... may you please tell Clarence that I need to tell him something and he's not answering his phone, may you please text him if he's using his phone or not.