"I love you.." - ranboo (ranboos speach) {14}

Warning: wholesomeness.

Pov ranboo:
I was getting dressed for Me and tubbo's wedding and I'm going to be honest I'm nervous, technos doing my tie and telling me I'll do great but deep down I don't think I will.

I hear my name being called and realised we have to rush So techno rushed and finished my tie. We get in our places and I sigh lightly.

"Here come the best men!" The priest Says with glee I smile as techno walks up and rubs my head, Then tommy he turns me around and hits my butt As our little inside joke which made everyone laugh.

Then of course my father figure phil. He walks down and bring me into a hug, I hug him back and see Kristin run up to me And Phil then hug us both, I smile hugging her back lightly.

She sits down and blows a kiss at phil as techno held my shoulder. "here is the little baby boy!" The priest says in a cheerful tone. I see Michael walk down nervously I smile and lean down as he runs to me.

Then clinged to me. I smile and kiss his head gently giving him to Phil, He smiled at me but my attention is taken after I hear "here comes the other groom!"

I look over and see tubbo walk in wearing a white suit with flower gloves and Purple flowers in his hair I smile at him as he walked up with j.s holding his arm gently As he got closer j.s kneels down and kisses tubbos hand making tubbo giggle a bit.

I smiled at j.s he's really trying his best.

Tubbo pov:

Ranboo is wearing the most beautiful purple and black suit with a cape attached by an ender eye. He looked at me and smiled as I walked in front of him I look at him as he puts a crown the same as his on my head then puts his hand on my cheek.

I put my hand on his and smile lightly. "Ranboo beloved take the podium." The priest said gently touching ranboos shoulder, I smile as he walked up.

" Uhm.. hello everyone. I'm ranboo beloved And this is by far one of the happiest days of my life, getting to marry the man I love. My son and family being by my side." He looked at a bunch of enderman Moving his hand at them and smiling.

"But that aside, when I was younger and first saw tubbo I thought 'Oh a new friend!' Did I ever expect him to be my future husband, well no. Becoming his friend was the best desision ever. I remember how we met was actually through me walking through his door looking for his dad."

Papa smiled as ranboo said his name and pointed at himself saying "that's me!" Ranboo giggles a bit as he continues on saying "My people if I hadn't tried finding  Quackity I would've never met my now husband, I wouldn't have probably been with anyone else." He looked at me and smiled.

"Tubbo my love, let me in with open arms. Not judging me for what I am or Questioning why I was there. If he wasn't so amazing I don't think I would be here with you today."

He continues with "tubbo. My love. I love you.." I smile holding back tears as I looked at him and put my hands up he held them gently as I smiled.