"Hes getting better?." {12}

tubbo:

It was about 7-8am and I was making pancakes for ranboo Since he wakes up later then me, once I'm finished I get a glass and pour in some apple juice, carefully putting the lid back on and walking to the fridge putting it away, closing the fridge and opening the freezer taking out a long tray of ice.

I hear ranboo start walking down stairs as I put the Ice in his juice and start to walk to the freezer before I feel his arms wrap around me and I smile, "good morning my darling.." I kiss his head that was laying on my shoulder he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Did you overwork again?" I ask him as I put the ice tray away "no darling just called tommy and it took longer then I thought it would." He had responded quietly in a tired and deep tone I smile and walk to him he puts his hands on my waist as I put my hands on his cheeks gently and put our four heads together.

"I love it when your voice is deeper it makes me feel safe.." I whisper as he moved my face up and kisses me, I blushed hard and kissed him back, he smiles into the kiss and holds me closer.

I looked up at him "darling", "yes?" He looked at me with a confused face "I want a child please boo." He looked shocked at first then giggled "well hon we're both men so obviously doing that won't work and I don't know if anyone just has a spare child maybe Phil does though-" I laughed at his words and smile.

I see my papa (Q) run up to me and pull me away from ranboo hugging me "I'm so happy for you two!" He pulled Ranboo into a hug, ranboo smiled and hugged him back, I smile at the sight of them getting along "well thank you Quackity the one thing we're thinking about is planning the wedding because obviously my parents would struggle with communicating ." I honestly didn't even think of that until boo said it-

Big Q had pulled away and smiled "Phil, Kristin and me would love to help! Especially since phils like a parental figure to you right ranboo?", ranboo had nodded at papa and smiled "also ranboo dear you can call me Big Q or dad now." My papa smiles.

Ranboo held my hand and nodded at my papa, I soon saw my father (j.s) walk out of their room and walk to me with an angry expression I expected him to yell or hurt me but he...he hugged me?.. I cried on his shoulder I felt him smile "tubbo dear Your father agreed to try and go to family therapy and get better at being a dad, how do you feel about it?"

I smile brightly "that's amazing!" I jumped a little bit and my father smiled and rubbed my cheek "tubbo I'm so sorry for not supporting you and ranboo, he's a good kid." My father said with a small smile, I stared in shock for a second until I just hugged him close.

"He's getting better?." I thought to myself and smile as I pulled away from the hug "thank you for trying father.." I smiled brightly at him and he nodded.