"Y-You think me and you should be a what?!" {2}

Warning: KISSING AND SWEARING

Tubbo pov:

2 months as best friends!

Ranboo, Tommy and me where hanging out at tommys castle since we aren't aloud to go to the end well at least me and tommy can't Anyways we were playing twister it was in a kind of awkward position tho I was half on the floor and ranboo was on top of me we were pinker then candy-floss "u-uhm tommy can we hurry this up pls.." ranboo blurted out blushing I smiled and stupidly lifted my hand and moved his hair "your out toby!" Tommy yelled "dang it!" I yelped in response ranboo fell onto me and we laughing "ok ok love birds get ur asses up." Tommy huffed "shut up!" Me and ranboo yelled in-sync "InsYnc Bb!" Tommy joked around me and ranboo looked at each other blushing "dude it's so obvious you both like each other just confess already!" Tommy groaned me and ranboo looked at each other in shock "he likes me?!" We both yelled pointing at each other while looking at tommy.

Tommy laughed at us "ofc u like each other ur both blind to love." Tommy said with a chuckle "who are you to talk?" I grinned ranboo giggled and held my hand I looked at him my eyes widened blushing "t-this ok?" He asked I blushed and nodded. A few hours later Me and ranboo were going back to my castle cuz ranboo was staying with us for a while so we hugged Tommy and walked away "bye kings!" Tommy yelled "bye Theseus!" I yelled techno popped his head out and grabbed Tommy "THESEUS?!" We heard techno yell me and ranboo laughed and ran home as it started to rain and hurt ranboo.  When we got home me and ranboo stood outside under the the roof staring at each other for a while until he leaned in and kissed me softly I blushed and melted into the kiss he slowly held onto my waist but then we heard the door open to see my dad quackity poke his head out ':O' was his exact expression me and ranboo blush as he quickly let me go and we ran to my room we were currently sharing and blushed at each other. "O-oh shit that didn't go as planned.." ranboo sighed "y-you planned to kiss me?!-" I Yelp he covers my mouth "w-well I wanted to tell u I liked you first but then tommy kinda blurted it out-" I blushed and licked his hand so he removed it from my mouth "ew toby!-" he groaned I giggled " s-so do u wanna be a t-thing?.." he asked I blushed and...

CLIFFHANGER HEHE!