Bloodshed

As, I Walked towards the ballroom I could Literally taste the blood in the air. It sickened me to think about what was in the next room, so when I entered in I kept my head down. I didn't dare to look at all the corpses in front of me because I was guilty enough knowing I took them from their happiness. 

"Everyone" I said raising my voice slightly. 

" Can we please get out of here?" 

I was like the leader of our group so they listened. I think they only listened because they wanted to get out of there too. When we left through the large front door the chilled air of the night reminded me we needed somewhere to stay. Somewhere far from the scene we had created. 

I headed towards the mountain without looking at anyone. They silently followed me as if talking would get them killed. We found a cave, not the best accommodations for the wealthy but it'a not like we really had a choice. I could feel that by morning someone would find what we left behind and know it was us that did it. 

     We spent months in that cave but that first night was the worst of them all. We weren't even adults yet and we where basically living in the wild. No comfortable bed to sleep on, no books to read, and nothing on our minds besides what had just happened. 

We had excepted the need for blood but wished that it hadn't been the blood of all those innocent people. If we wanted blood it should only come from the impure. For no other person truly deserves to be hurt. 

After a week had past, I had already lost two of our members. They didn't want to keep hiding in the caves and they felt that they should change others to be like Blue. At least Ariel thought that. I think  Albert just didn't want to leave her alone. I don't think anyone realized how bad it is to change someone, not even Blue herself. In all reality she was imprisoned. When you are changed it is almost instinctive to obey every word your creator says.  

I didn't really want to stop them from living their own lives so, I let then leave. Promising that neither them nor the ones left in my group would ever return to our homelands.  

The next day me, Blue, and Raul set off on our own path. We wanted to do what we planned on from the start. We wanted to live life to the fullest so what better place to start then the circus a few towns away. Sadly it seems that where ever we go, bad things will follow.