Bria: "Bab-"

Me: "Ima give you 6 seconds to answer my question. Who are you? Why da hell you comin' from out da back wit my girl?!"

?: "Ian got nothing to do with this & ion want to so bye Bri."

He slid pass me & walked out. It took everything in me not to grab him and choke him.

Me: "What da fuck?!"

Bria: "It's not like that Aug.." I just looked at her. "I didn't fuck him.."

Me: "Then why the hell he comin out the back wit you, laughin & shit?! Why he even in da crib PERIOD?!"

Bria: "Stop yelling.. Lemme explain."

Me: "Bria Jace Murchison, I swea' to God, if ion get my answer within 3 seconds-"

Bria: "Nothing happened! We just linked up.. That's it."

Me: "So you lied bout da photo shoot?"

Bria: "I didn't want you to be pissed & think I was cheating.. He's a highschool frien-"

Me: "Ion give a fuck! Fuck him! Fuck you! Ion give a fuck if he was King Almighty! It's no fuckin reason you should feel like you gotta hide some from me! IM NOT YO EX, I'm not going get mad cause you got male friends!" I snapped.

Bria: "Aug..."

Me: "You foul dawg."

After I said that, I walked out.

Bria POV

After Aug's lash out, I wanted to get out the house, so I got Agnes & went to the doggy park. As soon as I opened the door, Agnes jumped out & ran off. She didn't get far because of a massive pit bull. I shut & locked my doors then went to get Agnes. I picked her up & backed up slowly. I'm scared of big dogs. I went to the little dog section & put Agnes in that side. I sat on the bench, watching her interact with the other dogs, pulled out my phone & sighed. My lock screen was a picture of me & August. In my opinion, I know he's right but the way he came at me was wrong, although, I shouldn't have hid something like that from him...

*hours later*

I walked in the house, trying to stay quiet. I lost Agnes.. Well Agnes ran away & I chased after her but she's fast. So I'm pissed & sad cause I actually love my baby, it's not helping that Aug is mad at me. I sat my stuff down quietly & sighed. I rested my head in my hands, then a light turned on. I turned around & seen August with Agnes.

August: "Where da hell you been?! You know it's 3 AM & you just walkin in da house!" I jumped a little.

Me: "I was looking for Agnes.."

August: "AGNES RAN INTO ME!"

Me: "A-"

August: "Ima ask you again.. Where were you?"

Me: "I told you.."

August: "Was that a lie? Just like you lied about bruh?" I frowned.

Me: "No. It wasn't. What are you trying to say?"

August: "You a liar. That's what I'm saying. You are a liar. Want me spell it out for you?"

Me: "Wow... Yes, I lied, but you act like I fucked him & lied about it. That's what you do. Not me.. And it's not fai-"

August: "You probably did. Who knows? Ian believin' shit you say because you are a liar."

Me: "Wait a minute.. Everything that comes out my mouth is a lie now?"

August: "Yep."

Me: "*laughs* okay. Since I'm such a liar, ima go out & find something to lie about. Okay? Okay."

I grabbed my keys & headed to the door, but he got up & shut the door & turned me around.

August: "Bria, I swea' to God, if you walk out dat door, by tomorrow I won't be hea'."

Me: "That's what I want."

I walked out & sighed. I walked to my car & put my hand on the handle, then took it off. I backed up & turned around, walking back in the house. I shut & locked the door, went to the room to find August.

Me: "I lied again, I don't want you to leave.. And I apologize for lying to you. I'm not gonna make it a habit. " I said in one breath. "Aug, I fucked up.. And you did too.. Mine was a bigger fuck up but we both did."

He stayed silent & watched whatever was on tv.

Me: "August."

He didn't even look my way.

Me: "Anthony Alsina Jr."

August: "What?!"

Me: "I apologized.."

August: "I heard you."

Me: "So say something."

August: "How I fuck up? I'm not da one dat lied. Therefore, you'll get whatcha wanted by mornin'." I frowned.

Me: "You fucked up when you said fuck me. But I forgive you even though you didn't say sorry. And I want you to stay."

August: "... Ian mean that, Bri."

Me: "I know.. Outta anger.."

August: "Why you lie? You tell me everythin' else but lied bout him.. You made it seem like yall was doin' somethin' worth lyin' bout."

Me: "We weren't. We just bumped into each other & wanted to catch up. I didn't tell you about him because... I was scared. I didn't want you to overreact.."

August: "Overreact how?"

Me: "Honestly?" He just looked at me. "Like Corneal used too.."

August: "Stop comparin' me to him! One, I don't hit you. Two, I ain't him. Three, I treat you betta than he could ever treat you. Four, I love you too much for me to trip over some nigga. I know you Bria. I know how you operate. You could be around a billion niggas & not think about them. I KNOW THAT, so I don't care who you around. It's no reason you should feel you need to lie to me. Hide shit.. Over ANYTHING."

Me: "... I know & I'm sorry."

August: "Fa'real mane, stop comparin' me to him. Dat nigga ain't shit. I'm da shit.. Way different."

Me: "Okay.."

August: "Okay? Nah. Yes daddy."

Me: "Yes daddy." He smirked.

August: "Na, get over here."

I kicked my shoes off & crawled to him. He pulled me to him & kissed my lips 4 times.

August: "I love you."

Me: "I know.. That's why you so hard on me. I get it.."

August: "As long as you know."

I kissed him & he deepened it. I pulled back & smiled. We could never stay mad at each other.. Our love is too deep for that.