3: turned on

I wish my brother was here so he can see how fake these people look, pretending that I'm not getting forced to marry dallas we'd probably be laughing right about now but instead I'm here listening to them laugh and talk about things that I could c...

I wish my brother was here so he can see how fake these people look, pretending that I'm not getting forced to marry dallas we'd probably be laughing right about now but instead I'm here listening to them laugh and talk about things that I could care less about.

I can't get him out of my mind.

Rhys has been making small glances all night and it's not helping the pool between my leg, I wonder what it will feel like for him to dive in that p.... PARISA JESUS he's Dallas dad for crying out loud he old enough to be my dad ( I don't mind) I turn to see rhys eyes on me and my face started to heat up, I cleared my throat "Excuse me, I need some fresh air"
I got up and walked out I couldn't handle it anymore and i wasn't going to make a fool out of myself or my dad.

I felt body heat realizing someone was behind me.

"it must've been hot in there for you"

Y..Yeah

He pulls out a pack of new ports and a light " you know smoking is bad for" he looks at me and chuckles "that's why good girls like you stay away from bad things like me" what was that supposed to mean is he apart of a gang or some shit?
"What if I like getting into bad things? He lifted one of his eyebrows, bad people ruin good people you sure you want to be ruin?

"Depends on how you ruin me" I add my seductively tone, my eyes were filled with lust

I step closer to him where I can feel his breath on my neck.

well how do you want to be ruin?

He steps closer and I step back hitting my back on the brick wall " what? cats got you tongue love"

He travels his index finger down my neck "  I'm not your love and I want someone who could fuck the life out of me" GODD HIS GREEN EYES are making me weak in the knees I swear " Mmm... you know we can't so don't make it hard for us, plus your marrying my son congratulations by the way" he kissed my cheek and walked back into the building well that was rude as fuck?

I walked back inside to see Dallas and my dad getting along, so I walked over to them greeting them "I think we should get to know each other more? How about a date" he suggested a date with me? Uhhh why does my dad drag me down to hell with him "yes that sounds great, I would love that" my dad gives him a smile lets get down to Business Shall we?

" we shall" Rhys appeared behind me.

We discussed that if we don't fall in love by the end of the week we will not get this deal and my dad made it very clear if we don't get this deal he'll make my life a living hell than it already is so I'l  try.

                                Next morning

I woke up feeling the cool breeze from outside and the first thing that comes to mind was Rhys, well he's a dick he lead me on just to say  we can't do this? I think he's afraid to get his dick wet by his sons soon to be fiancé.

I got up to do my routine as usual while
My mind was stuck on Rhys I don't know why it's not like I like him but he's hot which means he could be a potentially a good fuck and that's what I need not going to lie it's been awhile, I finished up in the bathroom and I went down stairs to greet my dad

" good morning papi" he smiled? Good morning sweetheart I smiled back, okay this is going good I guess?
He set blueberry pancakes on the table for me "Are you excited for your date today with Dallas" my smile faded what makes him think I'm happy or even fucking excited I mean yeah Dallas is handsome but I don't know him the only person who only loved me was my brother and he's gone again, my life is shit I might not be the best person but what did I do two deserve this? " im grateful that atleast  I get to go on a date with him before you marry me off to man I don't know I mean I don't know his middle or his favorite color but I'm going to marry him and he is going to be my fiancé by next week" he looked at me with disappointment but how could he I've been threw hell.

" you have to do this for family and family is everything" I looked at him with disgust " FAMILY WHAT THE HELL IS A FAMILY? I never had one of those and it's clear as day that you never had one of those either but why would  you want that for your family all you do is hurt, break, ruin our family how is that love? Your selfish, you want this not me not Grayson not mom but you, you did this to us you have mom out there prostituting for fucking money that's what you love money"  I yelled, I don't know if I was hallucinating but he seem hurt by my words I seen hurt and guilt in his eyes for the first time but that all ended when he threw a glass cup at me that I dogged " everything you own is because of what I did to protect and feed this family and I never got a fucking thank you dad and again how am I supposed to love a family that's doesn't love me back? If I have to die for this family I will if you have to open your pretty little legs for this family you will if your mother have to sale her body she will because no matter how much she hates me she knows this is for family and you need to get that threw your fucking head" he yelled back he can't be serious this mother fucker can't be serious? " that's not family alex family is not  full of sacrifices but full of love something that you can't give but you could at least try.

Tears trickled down my face "if you truly want a family and love us bring Grayson and mom back"
I walked up stair into my room as I walked to the bathroom and I turned on the shower I stepped my left foot the shower first then i sat in the shower and cried " mommy please come back home"

Tears trickled down my face "if you truly want a family and love us bring Grayson and mom back"I walked up stair into my room as I walked to the bathroom and I turned on the shower I stepped my left foot the shower first then i sat in the shower a...

I hope y'all like this chapter but how do y'all feel about parisas dad???