4: Alone with you

This is fucked up

This is fucked up.
I shouldn't have touched her like that i mean after all if the deal goes the right way she belongs to my son not me, but god the way she looks at me make my dick stand but I need to focus on the important things right now like a relationship with my son, Dallas blames me and his mother for not living together until he was older to understand that we didn't love each other because he all ways felt left out, he wanted both of his parents but His mother won custody over him and my son visited me once a month and he used to get bullied in school and I couldn't do anything so he blames me and I don't blame him.

Good morning. My son takes me out of my thoughts "good morning I um making breakfast you want some?" He nodded I hand him a plate and we sat at the table and ate but I noticed he was in deep thought " what's on your mind?" He looks up at me with happiness, I have a date.

I Looked confused "with parisa" my muscles tensed up and I bald my fist up I was mad but why?

"You like her"

" i mean yeah....she's pretty and she seems nice so I guess" he shrugs his shoulders " but I don't know if she wife material but she could be a good fuck but I don't want to judge" Mmmm.

After we were done I headed to my office while Dallas figures out what shirt he wants to wear like a child. I heard two knocks " come in" I said that in a Irritated voice for some reason I don't want Dallas on that date with her I mean Dallas is not her type of guy but it's not my choice to make either, the door opens and I see Parisa dad which mean parisa is here to " Alex what do I owe the pleasure" I raised one of my eyebrows and my lips were in a straight line.

I want to make another deal, he said with confidence.

I don't believe Parisa wants this arrange marriage I think her dad forced her and not only that she flinches when her dad is near her and so help me god if I find out that he is doing anything to her I'll break all his fucking fingers off and feed it to him.

Well

" I was thinking if Dallas and my daughter doesn't work out I was hoping that you could take Dallas place after all you clearly have an eye for my parisa"
He can't be serious he can't be fucking serious? "Parisa is not a fucking toy and i don't have a eye out for you daughter and she's way out of my lead she's twenty four for crying out loud" he look surprised at my outburst " I was just hoping for a plan b but clearly your not up for it and she's my daughter she does what I tell her" he left with a smirk like he's the shit, dick.

I walked out of my office to see parisa fuck me please, hi she said with her delicate soft voice hi um do you want a drink? She nodded I poured her and me some fruit punch and we both took a sip and we just stared at each, I wanna know what it feel like to have her lips around my dick or to have her plumb lips on mine.

I move closer to her and god I can't help my self I crashed my lips on to hers so she parted her lips allowing me into her mouth her fucking lips taste like strawberries, she let out a moan her moans sounds like music to my ears. I wrap my arm on her waist pulling her closer and deepening the kiss, we pulled away out of breath painting we looked up at each other with lust and excitement.

What the hell am I doing? This isn't right

Dallas walked in the kitchen making the both of us jump. You ready? She nodded and walked out with him.

I finished my fruit punch but before I could walk out here comes the dick head of a father " we're going to act like you don't have a thing for my daughter but deep down you know"

Did he see us kiss?

Midnight

" how was the date" I really didn't want to know but he's my son what the hell was I going to say ( how was the food) Good I guess? Maybe just don't satisfy her the way I do.

I need to cut my inner thoughts for real.

are you even interested in her?

" why do you want to fuck her"

Yes in fact I do I want to fuck her until her legs feel like jelly and her pussy is swollen or even fuck her throat were she can't even speak.

No I don't

Mmm..

He walked in his room and I walked into my room and took my clothes and walked in the shower ad ten she came into my mind but wouldn't be the first time .

I took my dick and placed it on my hand and I started to stroke it with Parisa moans from earlier "fuck—oh god....ahhh

Shit—fuck this feel soo good

Fuck im going to cu—ooohh

I released all my cum on my hands gasping for air.

I tried to deny it but she's my addiction....

Dallas is not going to know how to handle all of that but its not my place and he's my son and I don't want to hurt him again.