She closed the distance between his body and hers as she leaned on his back , her breast pressing on his back muscles..

«Sachie is very beautiful, blonde , petite , weak and innocent , exactly your type .. yet we both know she's just a replacement for me , but just be sure , you'll never find someone like me » she whispered close to his nape

He could feel her soft breathing on the back of his neck as she was taking a hold of him .. his left hand was free , yet he wasn't using it , afraid he would mess up , and he did not want her to notice that his hand was fucked .. He doesn't give shit if others noticed , but he didn't want her to know .. so he wasn't taking any risk ..

She released the grip on his arm and he turned around thinking she backed away , yet she didn't.. so now her breasts were pressed on his chest instead .. he was traped as he looked at her eyes , trying to stop himself from looking anywhere down or he would lose his composure.. He was supposed to hate her , and he still does .. but she knew what she was doing ..

«Im gonna have some serious dark bruises by tomorrow » she sighed , staying in the same position..

His eyes subconsciously went down to her neck to see some red spots that were caused by his fingers ... Now that he already looked down , he couldn't stop his eyes from wandering more , his eyes landed on her breast that were pressed on his chest ..  the dress was already revealing enough and it was pushing her breasts outwards .. and now she was pressed on his chest ..

It was a very good sight for any man in the world , without exception... if it was some other guy they wouldn't be able to resist .. Yet Ran's eyes quickly went up trying not to think about it too much ..

He found the black haired girl smirking a knowing smirk , and he almost wanted to slap himself for falling for that trap , she mentioned the bruises on her neck just to make him look down .. She knew he would fall for it ..

«You will come around Tesoro , and you will get your knees and beg me to forgive you » she chuckled and cupped his face with hands as she gently caressed his cheek, she continued whispering « and because i can't resist you , i will forgive you for everything.. for having another girl , for your very mean comments that really hurt me , and then we will live together happily in Capri's beach .. a very happy ending for us»

He pushed her back and chuckled in a mocking way .. he was making fun of her dreams .. she was truly delusional..

«a happy ending you say ? For you ? People like you don't get happy endings Yasha , they don't deserve it»

She stared at him for a few seconds , gulping as she felt her heart ache with pain at his words .. he called her Yasha and not y/n , and that hurts even deeper .. she nodded a little bit as her facade started to appear again .. a wide smile on her lips trying to hide her true side that was screaming from the inside at the negative feelings ..

«you'll come around Ran»

She uttered one last time and turned away walking away from the backyard stepping on the shards of glass of Ren's cup with her heels..

As she walked to the living room she crossed ways with Rindou as he was just standing there not knowing what to do , ready to step in if things got heated ..

He stepped in front of her , and analyzed her with his eyes until his eyes rested on her bruised neck ..

«you okay?» he asked softly