Chapter 14: Epilouge/Loose ends

In the past five months alot has happened.

Tom has left the crew again and trains warriors.
Francesca and Kix have bought a house on Acalay where they have settled down. Kashmir was forgiven by Talio and he now rules Acalay with open arms by their people. Troy is chancellor, head of the new council, with Talio has his 2nd in command. Ferris is apart of the new council, as a representative from Earth.
Marcus and Kix have been successful in their new business ventures. Marcus laying back and enjoying his new found power and wealth.
True Sam has been busy with the Xen cartel, finally having the funds to continue operations.
Leo has went M.I.A but believed to be alive, since a kid looking like him was at Cassius’s funeral.
Quinnoi has exiled himself to Wabbit, becoming a hermit living out the rest of his days.

Tom stands on a grassy plateau. Overlooking the great valleys of the Xeno forests and plains. "Daniels." A man says.
Tom looks behind him. The blue masked man who saved him on Keevs Kate long ago stands. "I remember you." Tom says. "Well you should." The man begins to slip his mask off. "I'm your dad." An older Krusival Daniels stands. "Dad..." Tom stares.
The two look at eachother in glee and confusion.

FEBUARY 28TH 2023 -- SEPTEMBER 4TH 2023

THE END
CONTINUES IN
"RadVerse Galaxy: FORGE"
Coming "soon"?