"I don't think it's weird." Luke shrugs. "Maybe you enjoy it more when you close your eyes."

"Maybe they're shy." I shrug. "Whoever you're talking about. Maybe they need a while to feel more comfortable."

Ally hums, thinking about it, still not giving us any clues as to who she's referring to.

"Okay okay, very important question: socks. Turn off or not?" Mina asks.

"Definite turn off." Ashton nods.

"I agree." Michael adds.

"Just let people wear their damn socks, Jesus." I shake my head at their selectiveness.

"Oh we get it. Did Calum wear socks?" Ally whispers, but it's purposely loud so everyone can hear. "You don't want him to feel bad?" she goes on and Calum balls up his napkin and throws it to her.

I chuckle and shake my head at her, choosing not to feed her with information she can use on Cal later.

"Talking. Turn off or not?" Ally resumes our little game.

Various answers echo around the group.

"Definite turn-on." Calum says last, his eyes finding mine once again.

God, help me.

"Yeah but what kind of talk? Like dirty talk? Or today I went to the grocery store and bought tomatoes talk?" Luke chuckles as he speaks.

"You mean, you really had today I went to the grocery store and bought tomatoes talk?" Calum teases.

"Yeah, it was awkward as fuck." Luke exclaims.
Calum cackles.

In my mind, Calum's husky voice makes an appearance and I internally scold myself for thinking about something like this right now. Especially with him sitting across from me. He feels my stare on him and returns it, our eyes having a silent conversation of their own. Does he know what I'm thinking about? Can he read it on my face? Why is he looking at me like that?

I clear my throat and avert my attention to Michael who's talking now. "Bondage. Yay or nay?" he challenges.

"Seriously, I'm starting to become really uncomfortable here." Ashton groans, not wanting to hear about his sister's sexual preferences.

"You should leave then." she smirks.

"Or, we can just stop talking about sex." Ashton reasons.

"Why? Don't you want to know what Sloan likes, so you don't do something that turns her off?" Ally jokes and my eyes widen.

This did not need to be made known to the entire group. Ally walking in on us was embarrassing enough. Luke following.

"What?" Michael exclaims loudly putting his gossip face on.

I shake my head and cover my face with my hand.
I'm going to kill Ally.

"Oh yeah, we caught them making out on my couch the other day."

"Oh god." I mumble, digging the pad of my thumb into the bottle cap.

"And no one thought to tell me?" Mina complains. "You're all bad friends." she jokes.

They bicker, as if me and Ashton are not seated right here. I avert my attention to Calum who is sitting quietly, stirring his drink with a small frown on his face that he tries to hide.

Ten minutes later, when the conversation has changed and the group was now talking about plastic surgery, Calum tells us he's going out to smoke.

I contemplate on what to do, and eventually give in to compulsion, and get up from the booth. I grab a cigarette and walk out back, finding Calum sitting cross legged on the bench. Rolling his cigarette, he brings it to his lips but doesn't light it because he sees me at the door. I step outside and sit down next to him, bringing my own cigarette to my lips.