"We will get rid of her soon!" He announced and I nodded. 

"We will plan her downfall but before that, we have someone else to take care of!" I said and fisted my hands tighter than before remembering the panic-stricken face of Isha.

"Raman!"  Ishaan gritted his teeth. 

"We will take down all our enemies one by one. But we have to tighten Ishas' security first. There are many people out there trying to harm her." He said after a while. 

I nodded agreeing with his point. I have to make sure to keep a close eye on her surroundings.

"I have to up her mood first!" I said and he gave me a look which meant he was curious to know what was going on in my brain.

"I want to take her out!" I said and he gave me a worried look. Of course, he will be worried. There are people trying to snatch her away from us, trying to kill her.

"Are you sure to take her out in this condition?" He asked and I nodded.

"I will take care of her safety," I assured him and he nodded relieved.

"Call me if something comes up." He said and walked out. I too followed him and we both sat beside our partners who were so lost in cricket. 

"Isha..." I called her but there was no reaction. She didn't even flinch. I turned my eyes towards the screen.

Of course, it was Virat who was batting, and now she won't even react to an earthquake. I shook my head. I am so jealous of this man who manages to get the et undivided attention of almost everyone while he's the on field. 

"Thank god it's a T20 match or else you would have to cancel your pans." Ishaan texted me and chuckled at my reaction. I glared at him before wrapping my hands around Isha. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek when an ad came up and focused on the screen again. Ishaan tried the same with Abhigya and she glared at him and he backed off immediately making me chuckle at him. He glared at me but I ignored him shrugging my shoulders. 

After the match was over both the girls squealed when India won the match and started jumping up and down like kids. After they finally got down from their high Abhigya went to Ishaan and kissed his cheeks muttering sorry. He glared at first, then pouted and finally gave in and hugged her while she gave him her puppy eyes.

"Let's go princess, your surprise is waiting for you," I said taking Ishas' hand. She nodded and we both returned home.

"Wear this please!" I asked giving her a packet. She took it from me and kissed my cheek nodding before walking into the closet.

I made a few last-minute arrangements and changed into my outfit. She came out looking sexy and the only reason I got her this dress wthatuse it was only going to be us. 

"You look gorgeous and sexy princess!" I whispered kissing her neck and engulfing her in a hug.

"You look hot and handsome too!" She said hiding her blushing face in my chest. I chuckled and tightened my hold around her.

"Let's go?" I asked taking her hand and we both walked out. I took out a blindfold and she looked at me surprised.

"Nav, not this..." She said whining. I wonder how she becomes a lioness in front of Manjiri and is a total softie with us.

"Come on princess! It's a surprise!" I said taking her hands in mine.

"Okay! Then you will accept my one wish!" She demanded and I chuckled finding it cute.

"Did I ever say no to you princess?" I asked in an amused tone raising my brow and she smiled sheepishly before muttering "No"

"Allow me?" I asked and she nodded turning around and I tied the blindfold.

Soon we reached the venue and I helped her out. I opened her blindfold and she looked around confused.

"Why are we here Nav?" She asked in an amused tone looking around.

I clapped my hands twice and numerous fireflies started coming up from the grass. Her eyes twinkled as she looked at them amazed and excited. 

The fireflies started blinking giving a pleasant look to the night. The sky was filled with stars and the moon stood proudly in its fullness, the grasslands around shined every time the fireflies lit up. The sound of insects could be heard from a distance and tender breezes started to move the trees full of flowers making the flowers fall and carrying their perfume around giving the night a romantic vibe. Among all this stood my beautiful wife in her sparkling dress which reached her thighs and her hair flowing freely in the air. She looked like a fairy who was enjoying the nature of beauty. She managed to look breathtakingly beautiful even in the minimal light.

"Nav, look!" Isha squealed showing me a firefly she managed to catch in her hands. It flew up and landed on her nose making her pout and me smile. 

"I love you princess!" I said kissing her nose.

"I love you too Nav! And thanks for this beautiful surprise!" She said kissing my chest. I wrapped my hands around her and peace flooded in, making us forget every danger waiting for us.

 I wrapped my hands around her and peace flooded in, making us forget every danger waiting for us