CH# 2

now parked deep inside of the forest, Dartz is still deep asleep inside of his own one-winged Gundam, after that jog last night, as too thought it was just a dream...as starts to wake up in the cockpit where he sees the city off in the distance... 

Dartz; Huh? Where am i-...that is one crazy dream... I-

...he opened up the panoramic view to see that he was on the outskirts of a city where the boy in the cockpit started to feel his own stomach growling since the accident that had gotten him unknowingly sent to another world, but he refused to accept it as fact...

dartz: eeeeegghhh!? This is not even a dream...

...he had forgotten about the night when he met a princess and not much her name...

dartz: All alright i do remember meeting a princess...what's her name? ange Benji?

...the first part is the best he can remember, and the other part is just him remembering that he has stolen a set of clothes from a drying stand, hanging on a wire...

dartz: oh...

...he looked at the sight of the city, as he knew what a bunch of people would think when they saw a 21-meter-tall bipedal, armed war machine that could tear apart mobile suits for a living, as he held onto the controls...

dartz: oh right...I stolen myself some fresh clothes!

...he raised the Gundam's other arm, as he opened up its hand to see a fresh set of newly-dried clothes, so he wouldn't be stuck wearing his school uniform and grab attention from the obvious school logo on the chest...

dartz: alright!

...he made the Gundam walk a few meters into the forest, as he made the Gundam go on one knee, as he exited the cockpit and then he landed on the palm of the giant mech...

dartz; Right now...

...he undressed, and he replaced his clothes with the ones that he had stolen that one night before...as he now had the Gundam hidden under a pile of branches underneath a pile of rocks, branches of trees, and various forms of shrubbery...

dartz: i wonder if this city could help me...

...he didn't know that he was in the middle of a parallel world that he had passed right through a portal in the lake making him fall from the sky, The boy now looking forward to exploring the city to go get some food...

dartz: great...i have no cash...

...the boy lamented the fact that the only known monetizable skill that he has in his head is piloting a Gundam, as he traveled on foot all the way to the city looking for something to eat...

dartz; woah...

...he looked at the wall of the city, where he saw an ornately designed one, where the boy Gundam pilot now is amazed at the sheer luxury it is...

dartz: Is it me or i have gotten myself in the country of the 24-karat magic?...or is it in the air getting to me?

...he stood there taken aback at the gate being more akin to that of a partially medieval castle waiting to be sieged by a possible foreign force of some kind... he kept on walking along the trail, heading straight for the gates, as he was still amazed at the fact that is decorated...

dartz: woah...i just hope this place is nothing like that neo-zeon shenanigans in there...

...he passed right through the gates with not much trouble, where he had his eyes widened at the sight of a chole city glowing in the broad daylight, with people commuting and seeing people going around...