'° s e • • • v e n 1/3 •'

It was a few days later when Changbin got a message from an unknown number which turned out to be Jungkook's. He was secretly enjoying fan edits of the said man in his room after a tiring day when suddenly a notification about a new message popped up on his screen.

"Hi! It's Jungkook. I'm sorry for texting you all of a sudden but are you free this weekend?"

Changbin stopped the video and let out an ear-piercing shriek almost dropping his phone. A second later Chan barged into his room like the father figure he was.

"Bin? Did something happen?" concerned, the blond asked.

"J-J-Jungkook sunbae texted me!" Changbin screamed.

Chan scrunched his nose at the head-splitting sound of the younger's voice and smiled awkwardly.

"Isn't it great?"

"No, it's not! He asked me if I'm free this weekend!" Changbin shouted flailing his hands in the air.

"And are you not free?" Chan asked barely enduring the younger's loudness.

"That's not the c- wait a damn second!" Changbin's eyes widened in realization and his expression changed. "Bang Christopher Chan, you absolute dick! It was you who gave him my number, wasn't it?!"

Chan chuckled nervously and took a step back.

"Did you hear it? I think Hyunjinnie is calling my name-"

"I'm not and shut your loud asses up, both of you," Hyunjin shouted from the other side of their dorm clearly annoyed before he shut the door to his room with a bang.

"Chan," Changbin ignored the younger and glared at the leader.

Chan gulped and put his hands up in defense.

"Okay, I gave him your number but don't act like you are not happy about it. You've been watching his edits since Monday. Don't forget we live next to each other and I can hear... everything," Chan retorted. "It happens that Kook has also taken a liking to you. What's so bad about it?"

Changbin blushed and hid his face in his sweater paws.

"You don't understand...," he mumbled. "He's the Jeon Jungkook and I'm just Seo Changbin..."

"Oi, Binnie, where's your confidence?" Chan asked calmly slowly crouching in front of the younger. "Just Seo Changbin, you say? Have you seen yourself in the mirror today? Binnie, you are everyone's dream," he continued, softly stroking his hair.

Changbin peeked at the older and pouted.

"You're lying."

"I'm not, I promise. Do you know how many idols would kill to get your number? You don't know how many of them I had to turn down," Chan reassured smiling softly. "You are the prettiest, most precious baby I've ever met."

"You sound like you are in love with me," Changbin mumbled.

"Maybe I am," Chan joked winking at the younger. Changbin punched his arm.

"Eww, hyung! I'm not gonna date you!" he replied fake-gagging. Chan stood up laughing and folded his arms.

"I'm joking, Binnie," he replied and said before leaving: "but seriously, give Jungkook a chance. I'm sure you'll have fun with him. He's a nice guy."

Changbin looked at the message and ruffled his hair in frustration. Should he really text him back? Does a man like him not have a girlfriend or a boyfriend? Why him?

"But he's super hot..." blushing, he mumbled to himself and eventually picked up his phone.

"Hi, sunbae! I'm free on Saturday. Why do you ask?"

He shut his eyes and pressed the 'send' button. What surprised him was how fast the older replied. Changbin opened his eyes and read the newly received message.

"Perfect! Let's have dinner at my place. I'll pick you up at 7 p.m."

"AT HIS PLACE?!" Changbin let out the highest, loudest scream in his life.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up already!" he heard Hyunjin lose his composure.

[...]

"It's my first time seeing Changbinnie so nervous," munching on crisps, Minho joked watching the younger walk around in circles. "It's hilarious."

"Why are you even here? You don't live with us," Hyunjin retorted pouring himself a glass of water.

"I'm visiting my boyfriend. Besides, if cockroaches can live wherever they want, so can I," the older replied sticking his tongue out.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and shook his head in disapproval.

"You are exactly like a cockroach, hyung; annoying and impossible to get rid of," he commented walking past Changbin who was busy mumbling something to himself.

"At least I will outlive you all!" Minho shouted after the younger.

"Yes. Live a long, prosperous life, hyung," Hyunjin answered sarcastically before disappearing into his room.

"Bin," Chan who was sitting beside Minho and a sleeping Jisung on his lap the whole time spoke up, "can you sit down for a moment? Looking at you makes me feel dizzy."

“I can't!” Changbin whined. “I'm too nervous.”

“Enjoy how nice it is to be able to sit while you can,” Minho commented.

Changbin stopped abruptly and blinked a few times.

“W–what do you mean?”

“Nothing, baby. Don't listen to him,” Chan said smiling sweetly at the clueless man. “Why don't you go and put your shoes on? It's almost seven.”

Changbin nodded briskly and left the living room. Chan turned to Minho and gave him a 'disappointed but not surprised' look.

“What? I'm a proud bottom.”

“I didn't need to hear it,” the older cringed.

“You should have heard me last night when Sungie– hey! Where are you going? It's rude to leave when someone's speaking!”

[ s e • • • v e n ]

A/N
I decided to divide the story into three parts, so it's a three-part one-shot. It makes no sense but that's how my works are. ❣️

Don't be shy to leave comments. ❤️

seven tbc...