"This is so good , Mr.Bunny ?" Taehyung exclaimed chewing the chocolate from the tray. Jeonggukk nodded and looked at his face.

He didn't know why his eyes involuntarily slided down to Taehyung's lips.

Why is it so beautiful...and .. perfect.?

Taehyung accidentally got a little chocolate in his lower lip and Jeonggukk gulped looking at it.

"Why aren't you having the chocolate?"

"Huh ?" Jeonggukk came out of his zone. "What ?"

"Have some chocolate." He offered.

I'd like to have that chocolate on you lips. Jeonggukk slapped himself inside his mind for thinking that.

But that really look delicious.. isn't it ?

No no ... Stop looking...stop looking...

"Why are you looking at my lips ?"

Fuck.

The CEO quickly averted his eyes to the ground and cursed at himself. "Y-you have something there." He said pointing at his lips without looking.

"Oh. Oops" Taehyung wiped his lips and smiled cutely. "I'm such a clumsy eater."

"Yeah." Jeonggukk fanned himself with his hands.

"Are you feeling hot ?" Taehyung asked. "We can turn on the Ac . Office has Ac right?"

"Yeah it does. But I'm okay." Jeonggukk gave him a tight smile.

"Remove this tie then.vCome, I'll help you." Taehyung extended his hands and Jeonggukk froze.

To his rescue his mobile phone rang. He quickly moved away and attended the call in a hurry.

"H-hello." He hated that he stuttered.

"Huh?" The voice from the other side sounded surprised. "Where are you ?"

"At office. Why ?" Jeonggukk fixed his voice this time. Making it back to his normal cold monotone , which , by the way irritated Taehyung.

But he kept silent.

"I'm on it. Just need some more correction. We can't bear anymore mistakes , okay ? And , Hoseok I need all the files regarding our previous tenders. In an hour , get me ?" Jeonggukk hung up the call after he heard a hum in response.

"Not busy , huh ?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

Jeonggukk bit his own lips with an awkward smile. "I ..-"

.

.

.

The sound of whiskers was the only thing he could hear along with his own heavy breath. The small boy , around 12 years old ,  looked around only to meet darkness.

The pitch back color engulfing his whole veiw.

"M-mom ?" He felt scared . "Da-dad?"

He carefully took a step forward and felt something moving around him. A low growl was heard and it was enough for him to tremble.

He ran.

Don't know the direction or where he's stepping. He could feel a creature running behind him growling.