Random Magic!?

- Alice
W-wait! Is this for real? I just wanted any one magic which can help me clear this dungeon b-but wth!!! This almighty magic has more then one magic!!!!
C-calm down alice calm down! I am still inside dungeon,let's think about it after i clear this dungeon.
After coming out of the dark world,i started to follow the path where i was going to before that dark lord trapped me in dark world!
I ran through the path and found a giant room at end,in the middle of the room there was puddles of blood everywhere! What the fuck?? What are those?? I tried to look around instinctively and noticed huge webs like structure in each corner! There were skeletons stuck in those webs too!
*Thud* then suddenly the path behind me got blocked!!! What the heck ! I tried to run then suddenly *spit* then suddenly a web was shooted right infront of me,i dodged it before that hit me and looked where that came from....and there was a giant black spider!! Wait! Now i can try my almighty magics too!
Well here goes nothing! Elementium : PyroBall! Suddenly flame particles start to form between my palm and formed into a sphere! Now GO! *Shoots*
*Swish* what the!!??? The spider vanished instantly and appeared behind me??? It's fangs were now glowing and it launched countless white spheres??? What the?? I tried to dodge them but couldn't dodge all and got hit my some of its attack and it piercing through my stomach and hand! GAH! I spit out huge amount of blood in just one of its attack???
W-what?? I have to get healed quickly! Elementium : Lifewave! My body started to glow and my body regenerated completely!
Now! I don't know if this will work or not but let's try IT! Chronoflux : TimePulse!
The time inside the room stopped suddenly and stopping the spider midair too!
....YAYYY it worked!! Let's go!!!
Phew! Now i can take my time to enjoy every magic i can! And since the time is stopped i can use as much magic i want!
First almighty magic! Then a golden screen appeared infront of me! Now let's see what magics i can use first! Hmmm give me a random magic to try!

Random magic :-
DualityPulse ( The power to use Yin & Yang Magic)

....explain it further!

DualityPulse powers :-
Hexstorm (Power to use curse related magic)
DivineField (Power to use blessing related magic)
DarkFlash (Power to use light-shadow magic)
SilverFlash (Power to use moon magic)
GoldFlame (Power to use sun magic)
HeatPulse (Power to use temperature magic)
MoonGlade (Power to use Twilight magic)
RealityRage (Power to use forces of reality)

..........*sigh* let's try hexstorm first!
NOW! HexStorm : Death Energy!
....huh nothing happened? Oh ya! I am such a stupid! I forgot to continue the time !
Chronoflux : TimePulse! The time started to continue again and the spider fall straight to the ground and its body started to wither away!!! This magic is scary as hell!!!!
*Thud* another path opened right after the spider died and suddenly a chest appeared infront of me!! So is this the reward for Killing big enemies!? W-wel let's open it!! There was a dark Armor and a light sword inside it!! The sword itself was light but it was super sharp!!
Now time to wear the Armor! Hehe!!

huh nothing happened? Oh ya! I am such a stupid! I forgot to continue the time !Chronoflux : TimePulse! The time started to continue again and the spider fall straight to the ground and its body started to wither away!!! This magic is scary as hel...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.