Chinese martial arts

I stored most of my items in the inventory skill and departed for the world portal.

"The world portal will open in 1 minute," an old man with a white beard holding a staff said that, so the portal will open in one minute. Let's wait for that then.

In front of me was an oval portal-like structure made of enhanced stone so it won't break easily. Around me were lots of people like dark elves and normal elves. Suddenly, the portal started to shine, a blue mirror-like something started to appear in the middle of it, and soon it activated. People around me started to enter the portal. I was new, so I asked the old man for instructions.

"You must be new in using the world portal, I guess. You just have to enter the portal and think of the location's name or coordinates." I nodded and thanked him and proceeded to enter the portal. When I entered the portal, a screen popped up.

___________________________________________________________
Where do you want to teleport?
1. Elf kingdom
2. Random nearby village.
___________________________________________________________

..... why so few options? Is it because I don't know any nearby village names and coordinates? Ah well, let's just go to a random nearby village.

___________________________________________________________
Teleporting to a nearby village....
___________________________________________________________

Light started to spread in front of me, and later on, it started to disappear soon. The scene in front of me was a little bit nostalgic because I have seen these house structures on the internet. I was teleported in the middle of a giant gate-like structure, most likely also known as a paifang in Chinese culture. The houses were Chinese cultured too. What the heck is going on? Have I teleported to a different world with Chinese mythology or something??

I started to roam around. Near the entrance, there was a counter room and a man was sitting there writing something. He was wearing a changshan, a traditional dress worn by men in China as I have read. There was a bell outside the window; I rang it, and the man's attention fell on me. After looking at my dress, which was a normal robe, he understood I was from foreign lands and asked me if I wanted something. So, I asked most things I could think of and understood a lot about this empire. Yes, this wasn't a normal village or something. This was a frickin empire!

I asked him about currency, and the currency used in this empire was called yuan, a Chinese currency. So, he suggested to me that I can trade foreign currencies for yuan too. I traded 50,000 yuan from him.

Now I entered the empire, there were villages inside it. There were many shops and schools too, and many people were roaming around wearing traditional or normal robes. There were some boards with the Chinese language, so I couldn't understand them... What should I do? And suddenly, a screen popped up.

___________________________________________________________
Shop skill suggestions :
Chinese language: 1000 yuan
Chinese scroll: 100 yuan
Chinese citizenship: 500 yuan
___________________________________________________________

Wow cool! I didn't even know I had this skill .... Well, let's buy them all. Now I had 48,400 yuan left, well, it's worth it since now I can understand the Chinese language.

I looked at the boards again, and there were many household names and shop names. There were red lanterns used on walls too; those were looking beautiful. Suddenly, my eyes fell on a martial arts school on the street. It was a vast school with children, young kids, and adults entering and coming out of it. Some people had injuries too.

I entered the martial arts school and saw many people practicing something. There happened to be a book kept on a table; since I was reading a book, most people didn't mind me and were practicing their own. The book was about Chinese martial arts. The book was about kung fu martial arts.