"Yeah, um, I think so. I really think so. And I think someone close to me is, too. Something - something about this..." A rush of memories hit him.

"Phillips ain't his last name," Bobby said. "It's Lovecraft."

He saw flashes of Dean outside the hospital, Michal in the car, himself being jumped by a demon, Balthazar, Bobby telling him about H.P. Lovecraft and a hotel called the Nite Owl. The memory flash ended and Sam, who was slumped over, gasped but was otherwise okay.

"Hey!" Robin called. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Seriously, we are taking you to a doctor."

"Have you got a computer?" Sam asked.

"What?"

Sam found the Nite Owl Hotel's website on Robin's laptop. "That's it. It exists. Look, two towns over." He turned the laptop so she could see.

"What, you think you're staying in this dump?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, maybe you're a hooker."

Sam chuckled. "I guess I'll find out."

"Hmm."

Sam sighed. "Look, um, I don't know how to say, uh, thanks for everything." He started leaving.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I'll be fine."

"Says the headache that just slumped over a minute ago. Look, is there any way I can convince you to go to a hospital?"

"No. Apparently, I'm stubborn."

"Oh, so am I." She grabbed her jacket. "I'm driving."

"Look, that's really nice of you, but not necessary."

"Really? Okay, look, your eggs are scrambled."

"But-"

"But nothing."

"No, I mean I'm just some guy. I-I could be anybody. You gotta be nuts."

"I've been called that. Look, if I let you go off alone, I won't be able to sleep at night. And, honestly, I'm dying to know how it all turns out."

EXT. OUTSIDE NITE OWL HOTEL - NIGHT

Sam and Robin walked towards the hotel.

"So, uh, where do we start?" Robin asked.

"Uh, ground floor corner room, nearest to the fire escape," Sam replied. "That's the one I'd pick, quickest getaway."

"And why do you know that?"

Sam scoffed. "I just do."

INT. NITE OWL HOTEL

Sam and Robin walked past a man that looked like Bobby. They stood outside the door of room 107. Sam knocked on the door. There was no answer. He tried the handle to find it locked.

"Hey, you got a credit card?" Sam asked.

"Uh-" Robin pulled out her card. "Why, are we uh, checking in?"

"Sort of." He took the card and picked the lock with it. The door opened and Robin took her card back.

"Dude... Who are you?"

"Good question."

They entered the room. There were various pictures, newspaper articles and maps on the wall - a typical hunter's investigation.

"This all yours?"

"I don't know. I guess."

"Well, I love what you've done with the place. It's very Beautiful Mind meets Se7en. Sorry, I talk when I'm nervous." She picked up an ID from the table. "Hey, well I guess we know your name. Nice to meet you, Jimmy Page." She leafed through the other fake IDs. "And uh, Neil Peart, and Angus Young." She chuckled nervously. "Okay, listen no offense but I'm - I'm really starting to freak out."