Thirteen.

Justin's P.O.V

The weeks slowly went by as Ariana's stomach grew. She's made it to six months. We were both growing kind of impatient because we both wanted our baby to be here.

She was sleeping when I got up, I quickly showered & got dressed before she woke up.

"Justin.. my stomach hurts." She groggily spoke, having a hard time sitting up.

"I'm sorry baby." I helped her sit up, we were both scared but excited.

"He's kicking." A smile arose on her face. She took my hand & laid it over her belly, setting her hands on top of it. I kissed her sweet lips & let myself enjoy the moment. I've never been so happy through everything that's happened, I've always made myself suffer until she came along.

"Justin. Justin? JUSTIN DREW BIEBER." She started laughing as she snapped her fingers in my face. I didn't realize that I had zoned out.

"What?" I started laughing a long with her.

"Just making sure you were still on earth." She smirked at her sarcasm.  

I laughed at the comment as I helped her up. She jumped in the shower. I walked downstairs to make some breakfeast, it was about thirty minutes later when I figured Ariana was ready.

"JUSTIN." She screamed, exclaiming her voice as loud as she could throughout the big house.

Nobody else was home so it was just her & I, Chaz & Ryan went out for the night & have yet to come back.

I ran upstairs in a hurry. Catching my breath as I ran into the room.

"My water just broke. We need to go." You could hear the panic rising in her voice. 

We walked out to the car, I opened the door for her while she got in. I ran around to the other side in a hurry.

"Justin it hurts." She was to the point of crying. I grabbed her hand, indicating to squeeze while it hurts.

"I know baby, I'm sorry." We rushed off.

authors note :

okay i need something dramatic for the next chapter. i don't have any new ideas, so if you'd share yours that would be amazing. i'll give credit.