Two; What do you want from me?

Ariana's Point Of View.

I sat up in bed, the burning sun beeming through my window. I checked my phone, as soon as I pressed the button to unlock it, I saw i had a text.

From: Unkown.

Hey.

Sent 3:58am.

I decided I was gonna text back, knowing it was Justin.

To: Justin.

Hey.

Sent 7:24am.

The text conversation when on for hours. One moment we were laughing then the next we were upset.

From: Justin.

Do you mind if i come over?

Sent 9:43am.

To: Justin.

Come on over. :)

Sent 9:45am.

Within in the next 30 minutes he was knocking on my door. I ran downstairs, opening the door. "Sh, my moms home." I said smiling as I opened the door. He quietly walked in. Zipping his lip like a five year old. I grabbed his hand, running upstairs into my room. I shut the door behind us.

"Justin.. you're bleeding." I said quietly, my eyes going onto his side.

"Yeah.. I'm aware. Hurts like fuck." He obviously was in a lot of pain. He was wincing as he talked.

"Shirt off, let me clean you up.." I waked up to him, slowly slipping his shirt off, revealing his cut abs. I didn't even realize I was biting my lip until he said something. "Uh.. Like what you see?" I walked into the bathroom, nodding, pulling out the first aid kit.

"First aid?" He said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yeah. When you have a mother like mine, you never know what's gonna happen." I shook my head. Begining to clean his what looked like stab mark on his side.

He looked down. "You don't need to know what i do." Knowing i was about to ask, an enraged look came over his face.

"okay.." I said quietly. "What do you want from me Justin?" I spat back.

"You're my friend Ariana, i come to you for things like this." he spat, puzzled.

"Yeah, when you ditched me in 8th grade. You stopped talking to me, dated my best friend. I sure call that friendship." I rolled my eyes. Cleaning his wounds as fast as I could.

You could tell he didn't know what to say. He sat on the sink, puzzled, as if he had no idea of the situation around him. "I'm sorry, I know i'm an asshole. I'll leave when you're done.." As soon as I finished he was up & out of the door.

To: Justin.

Look., I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Forgive me? I love you.

Sent. 2:57pm.

I laid down. Waiting for the text I never got. Maybe he was busy. Or, maybe, i just got my self involved once again, with the badass himself.