One. ; I'm not scared.

Ariana's Point Of View:

There I was, sitting in a house party at 11pm. After about an hour there, I finally deicded that I needed to leave. 

"Ariana, where are you going?" My best friend, Maria, stumbled to me, slurring her words.

"I'm going home." I spat back, not even turning around for a second look.

"Why? Are you afraid of your parents, or are you afraid you're gonna get caught by the badass him self?" She exclaimed, the beers she's had are certainly starting to kick in. 

"Just let me go home. I'll text you tomorrow, if you're still alive." I spat practically running out of the door. I was walking down the street, sidewalk to be more specific. I felt a warm hand over my mouth & I felt pushed up against someone's body. I knew who it was. It was Justin, or so Maria likes to call him, "the badass him self." 

I knew what he was capable of, yet I still wasnt scared of him. I kept repeating to myself, "I'm not scared, i'm not scared." 

"What have you seen?" He asked quietly, in his raspy voice.

"Nothing. I promise. I was just going home." 

"Good. It better stay that way." He slowly released his grip, causing me to gasp for air which he cut off. 

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I thought you were someone else." He said walking to me.

"Don't bother. I'm fine. What do you want, my number or something?"

"Yeah.. that'd be nice."

I rolled my eyes. Holding out my hand, he handed his phone to me. "there ya go." I said handing it back.

Before I knew it, I was walking my way back home. Wondering if that really just happened. So yeah, a murderer just put his hand around my mouth just to get my number? Nope, not weird at all. 

I walked in the door of my house as quietly as I could. "Ariana Joan." My mother spoke out softly.

"Yes ma'am?" I said, my voice still shaky from the recent events.

"Where were you?" She said, the madness growing in her voice by the second.

"I was at Maria's, we had school work to do."

"That better be where you were."

& with that I ran upstairs, climbing into my huge bed before slowly drifting off to sleep, thinking about the previous events.